Gt3 aspec AI driving for you?

• Thread starter Ares6994
  • 4 comments
Germany
Germany
Hello guys, my dad is playing Gt3 again and he asked me to search in the internet for an option to let the game "play itself" like set the game on ai driving or is there a cheat what allows you to go afk? He said it's for the 100 rounds race or something

an option to let the game "play itself" like set the game on ai driving or is there a cheat what allows you to go afk
No - or at least not within the game itself. Having AI cars drive for you was introduced in GT4, although there was supposed to be a version of GT3 (called B-Spec) specifically for that but it never materialised.

Your best bet is finding Gameshark codes (or equivalent), but then you'll need a Gameshark to use them. The 150 Miles of Super Speedway (the 100 lap race) only takes about 50 minutes anyway.

Hello guys, my dad is playing Gt3 again and he asked me to search in the internet for an option to let the game "play itself" like set the game on ai driving or is there a cheat what allows you to go afk? He said it's for the 100 rounds race or something
I see that you are in Germany, so you have to look for the autopilot in pal version.

Back