FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United States
New York
CodDemon101
FIA GT World Championship Season I
Season 2 Thread

4tld1h.png

ra46y0.jpg

PICTURES

Hello, and welcome to Charlie A and my GT3 series. In this series, there will be teams with 2 drivers max in each team and independent drivers. There will be championship for the team drivers and independents, and then a championship for the teams. RACES WILL BE ON SUNDAYS AT 4:00pm EST.

(Special Shout out to @P1K3Y_M1k3Y and the FGTA crew for their help with this and the season!
Thanks @Litchi for the amazing work on the leaderboard!)

INCIDENT REPORT FORM

CAR LIST:

TEAMS CARS MUST BE THE SAME CAR, SAME COLOUR AND HAVE THE SAME LIVERY
4 PER MANUFACTURER
All cars must weigh no less than 1380kgs.
All cars must be running regulation spec.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
fyaRjg-yKvN8qlCK3hyp5_sqX8wGnF3t5FSWOeNcBc-9UgOb3LcJbySFRc3aNk9IdhHQLTVD9IVXvO2Q0vwwk5HSQshREhbyqbbUy-Ow90iXqhHhiGKVIV9igQ

SPEC:
Weight: 1380kgs
Ballast: 130kgs
Power: 564BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 604
Mods: Stage 3 Engine
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
vr1IvqQruyPXni3sbnd5LsT_FouHEkRmMfXsffzy7ljt9SSBFCzHGunlDqpXekF7x1awkFw0een0z8NMHBHUja1Ipj6sxURndrZpKDhJjjoQT-jYjYKs7S3j6Q

SPEC:
Ballast: 190kgs
Power: 575BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 598
Mods: Stage 3 Engine
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
kQPsJqgI4fSA95D0MXJqK0r2sgNK1QTwFaGqlxJCdH2SGFUo0L65_qcuykZM6FESsBOPzMhgkTxJ54wePM_kGJoL5_rdxit3sTluNPtnWpmB4aVZxXS-EPeVSg

SPEC:
Weight: 1380KGS
Ballast: 30kgs
Power: 558BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 607
Mods: None
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CARS:
N24 Schulze Motorsport
GT3 Base model
Plain Nismo GT3
Please ensure both team members are using the same version! (Won't be too strict on that).
ikHG57uO6y0HZuNfd4oDqPvtXr3aZJFPvBGCheryMpwmEvQzRPolERHydjjvUtp-t1rtl1Xx1vwT5Q5EGKLAO3aAUC096fjXSLzl1cNosPho2M8wJ_Px0k2-tg

SPEC:
Ballast: 30kgs
Power: 608BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 621
Mods: High RPM Turbo
I would like to give credit to car list and specs to Mini Stiggy, P1K3Y M1K3Y, gtpcaine, and
Glen-Alz-81
OFFICIAL TUNER-Mini Stiggy

ENTRY LIST:
Please provide PSN name and car you will be using and your team and the number of you car(if possible).
Please add me and Warlie12 on psn because I will be running friend only rooms so if you haven't added me you cannot race!

TEAMS:

1. Team: RedBull Racing
Car: BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Driver- @CodDemon101 /PSN: CodDemon101
Driver- @STALLIONO /PSN: STaLLiOnO

2. Team: CrazyGuysRacing
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
Team Color: GT6 Chrome 04
Driver- @racefan88 /PSN: Racefan8850
Driver- @RodeRuner1967 /PSN: T-n-T 2000

3. Team: Team Phoenix
Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
Driver- @V0RT3X /PSN: V0RT3X7373
Driver- @FlyinChipmunk /PSN: Flying Chipmunk-1

4. Team: BlueNote Records
Car: Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model '13
Team Color: Dark Blue #9 respectively
Driver- @Litchi /PSN: GTP_Litchi
Driver- @drifterboy77 /PSN: Jfresh651

5. Team AMS Racing
Car: Audi R8 LMS ULTRA '12 SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
Driver- @Charlie A /PSN: Warlie12
Driver- @SniperRed3 /PSN: SniperRed3

6. Team: PB Racing
Car: Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model '13
Team Color: Red #69 and #36 respectively
Driver- @buddie racers /PSN: arsenal69
Driver- @PIP_36 /PSN: PIP_36

7. Team: Event Horizon Racing
Car: Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
Team Color: Matte Black
Driver- @pyrates /PSN: pyrates2000
Driver- @Brutaka /PSN: Brutaka_GT

8. Team: AMS Motorsport
Car: BMW Z4 GT3 '11
Driver- @SSJGZWarrior /PSN: SSJGZWarrior
Driver- @1Lambofan /PSN: d122773

INDIVIDUAL DRIVERS:

DRIVERS WITHOUT TEAMS:

RESERVES:

1. @BAKEMISTER /PSN: BAKEMISTER/ Car: Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 BaseModel Dark Green #66
2. @gurizzi /PSN: gurizzi/ Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
3. @Toshost /PSN: Toshost/ Car: Nissan GT-R Nismo RJN
4. @Sixflags48 /PSN: Vivos71/Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
5. @spiraldave /PSN: spiraldave/ Car: Audi R8 LMS Ultra SPORT TEAM PHOENIX

THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 4 OF THE SAME CARS IN THE SERIES:

BMW Z4 GT3 ‘11 4/4
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX 3/4
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11 4/4
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13 0/4
N24 Schulze Motorsport 0/4
GT3 Base model 4/4
Plain Nismo GT3 0/4

Times:
Sundays
4:00pm Room Opens
4:25pm Reg Checks
4:30pm Qualifying begins
4:45pm Race Starts
~5:45pm Race Ends
15 minute interval
6:00pm Round 2 Starts
~6:20pm Round 2 End and Closure

Race Schedule:

DRIVER'S BRIEFING: POST 2

Sunday March 9th
PRE-SEASON EVENT-Bathurst - 28 LAPS - Endurance/10 LAPS -Sprint
4107529_f520.jpg

Week 1: Monza (R1,R2) - Sunday May 11th
Monza_track_map.svg

Week 2: Brands Hatch GP (R3,R4) - Sunday May 18th
brands67.jpg

Week 3: Spa Francorchamps (R5,R6) - Sunday June 1st
Spa-Francorchamps_of_Belgium.svg

Week 4: Two Ring Motegi (R7,R8) - Sunday June 8th
TwinRingMotegi-GPCourse.png

Week 5: Nurburgring GP/F (R9,R10) - Sunday June 15th
nurburg-map-jpg_100205221_m.jpg

Week 6: Silverstone Grand Prix (R11,R12) - Sunday June 22nd

Silverstone-Circuit.jpg

Rules And Regulations:
The stewards so far are myself (CodDemon101), pyrates, and Litchi If you feel someone intentionally took you out or was racing too aggressive and caused you to veer off course please tell us and save the race replay so we can see. In this series, there will be penalties for unclean driving or unfair driving. There are a maximum of 15 penalty points in this series before you get disqualified from the entire series. Driving unfair or unclean causing someone to veer off course and lose positions or spin out will cause 3 penalty points. Once you receive 12 points you will be put on the reserved list giving space for someone else to race.
If you are a reserve please stay in touch on the day of the race either through gtplanet or psn because if a driver does not show, the first reserve will take their place and so on.
Do not rage quit any race! You will receive 2 penalty points if you quit a race. If you get spun out or spin out keep on going because remember, anything can happen in racing. Only excuse is if you get disconnected.
You will receive 2 penalty points for being an unconfirmed driver and not showing up. You will receive 3 penalty points for being a confirmed driver and not showing up.

Using chat box during race is prohibited!
Microphones during race are prohibited!
Either is allowed once a race has finished

Starting race tires: Racing Medium
Driving Aids: ABS on 1 only (to keep race more clean) everything else is prohibited.
Boost: Off
Tire Fuel/Consumption: Normal
Penalties: None
Grip: Real
Slipstream: Real
Mechanical Damage: None
Visible Damage: On
Race Finish Delay: 180 seconds

TUNING: Tuning is allowed but remember to stay under correct specs. Anything in GT Auto is allowed.

Pre-Race Procedure:
Before every race I will ask drivers to go in pits and stay while I check that they are under correct specifications.

Race Procedures:
Before entering the track to start your warm up, you must already be running the correct specifications and you must be driving with racing medium tires. On every track, there will be an 15 minute solo qualifying. You are allowed to change into whatever tires you want after the first pit stop. Drivers obviously must be driving clean without intentionally knocking someone out.

RACES WILL BE GRID START WITH FALSE START CHECKS

There will be 2 Rounds per track. The first race is a endurance race that is about an hour long with pit stops. The 2nd round which will start 20 minutes after first race will be a 20 minute sprint race with no pit stops required.

For Round 2 it will be a reserve grid based on first race results.

NO DRAFT BUMPING! Draft bumping is illegal because it can cause wrecks with a slight mistake.

POINTS SYSTEM:

Endurance Race

1st: 25pts
2nd: 20pts
3rd: 18pts
4th: 16pts
5th: 14pts
6th: 12pts
7th: 11pts
8th: 10pts
9th: 9pts
10th: 8pts
11th: 7pts
12th: 6pts
13th: 5pts
14th: 4pts
15th: 3pts
16th: 2pts

Sprint Race

1st: 16pts
2nd: 15pts
3rd: 14pts
4th: 13pts
5th: 12pts
6th: 11pts
7th: 10pts
8th: 9pts
9th: 8pts
10th: 7pts
11th: 6pts
12th: 5pts
13th: 4pts
14th: 3pts
15th: 2pts
16th: 1pt

Pole Position. 1pt​

Teams will go under same point system.

Last edited:
IHcC9RC.png
Rounds 11 & 12 | Briefing
Endurance: 1 hour
Sprint: 20mn
Host: racefan8850

800px-Silverstone_Circuit_2010_version.png

Four tires outside the white line are not allowed. HOWEVER: Copse is a hard turn to stay on correctly so going a bit wide is allowed. You are not allowed to go over second white line. Overtaking and gaining time by going wide is not allowed
Keep in mind that the game won't give you the appropriate amount of fuel when you enter in pits. You have to calculate yourself what you need for the remaining of the race.

Pit entry:
Make sure to brake before to enter in the pit. Don't enter on full speed. Stay right and out of other drivers way
Pit Exit:
Nothing particular. Just make sure to not create an accident when you leave the pits. Stay within indicated white lines

uNc37po.png

REVIEW ENTIRE BRIEFING

Last edited:
I am planning on running races Saturdays and either starting this weekend or the 22nd depending on how many people join in time

Yeah I sounds great. That would be around 4 PM CET so perfect for me. I would be down as individual driver. As for the car I am thinking the SLS but I will give the Audi another try tonight when I come back from work.

Yea so opens then qualifying starts 20. Minutes later for 15 mins then race about an hour then 20 min break then 20 min sprint sounds good?

Earlier would be better, but I could make 4 on Sundays, also ill be away the 16th of March so if we start before that ill miss that round.

Yea so opens then qualifying starts 20. Minutes later for 15 mins then race about an hour then 20 min break then 20 min sprint sounds good?

Sounds good.

Earlier would be better, but I could make 4 on Sundays, also ill be away the 16th of March so if we start before that ill miss that round.

I would also prefer the 22nd that you stated as possible start date. This weekend could be hard for me to make.

Latest Posts

Back