FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll run as an independent unless someone wants to team up. When will the number of laps be posted? And pit Windows as well?

Last edited:
I'll run as an independent unless someone wants to team up. When will the number of laps be posted? And pit Windows as well?
I'm setting that up running laps to see how long a lap takes and such hopefully soon all shall be posted

GT3 CLASS SERIES SEASON I

granturismo6bmwz4gt311.jpg

Hello, and welcome to Charlie A and my GT3 series. This series is still undergoing corrections. Stay tuned when this series debuts! In this series, there will be teams with 2 drivers max in each team and independent drivers. There will be championship for the team drivers and independents, and then a championship for the teams. RACES WILL BE ON SUNDAYS AT 4:00pm EST.

CAR LIST:

TEAMS CARS MUST BE THE SAME CAR, SAME COLOUR AND HAVE THE SAME LIVERY
4 PER MANUFACTURER
All cars must weigh no less than 1380kgs
All cars must be running regulation spec.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX
fyaRjg-yKvN8qlCK3hyp5_sqX8wGnF3t5FSWOeNcBc-9UgOb3LcJbySFRc3aNk9IdhHQLTVD9IVXvO2Q0vwwk5HSQshREhbyqbbUy-Ow90iXqhHhiGKVIV9igQ

SPEC:
Weight: 1380kgs
Ballast: 130kgs
Power: 566BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 604
Mods: Stage 3 Engine
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BMW Z4 GT3 '11
vr1IvqQruyPXni3sbnd5LsT_FouHEkRmMfXsffzy7ljt9SSBFCzHGunlDqpXekF7x1awkFw0een0z8NMHBHUja1Ipj6sxURndrZpKDhJjjoQT-jYjYKs7S3j6Q

SPEC:
Ballast: 190kgs
Power: 575BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 605
Mods: High RPM Turbo Kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11
kQPsJqgI4fSA95D0MXJqK0r2sgNK1QTwFaGqlxJCdH2SGFUo0L65_qcuykZM6FESsBOPzMhgkTxJ54wePM_kGJoL5_rdxit3sTluNPtnWpmB4aVZxXS-EPeVSg

SPEC:
Weight: 1380KGS
Ballast: 30kgs
Power: 558BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 607
Mods: None
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13
YOU CAN USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CARS:
N24 Schulze Motorsport
GT3 Base model
Plain Nismo GT3
Please ensure both team members are using the same version!
ikHG57uO6y0HZuNfd4oDqPvtXr3aZJFPvBGCheryMpwmEvQzRPolERHydjjvUtp-t1rtl1Xx1vwT5Q5EGKLAO3aAUC096fjXSLzl1cNosPho2M8wJ_Px0k2-tg

SPEC:
Ballast: 30kgs
Power: 608BHP Use Power Limiter
PP: 621
Mods: High RPM Turbo
I would like to give credit to car list and specs to Mini Stiggy, P1K3Y M1K3Y, and gtpcaine.

ENTRY LIST:
Please provide PSN name and car you will be using and your team and the number of you car(if possible).
Please add me and Warlie12 on psn because I will be running friend only rooms so if you haven't added me you cannot race!

1. CodDemon101-CodDemon101-BMW Z4 GT3 ‘11-AMS RACING
2. Charlie A-Warlie12-BMW Z4 GT3 ‘11-AMS RACING
3. Pyrates-Pyrates2000-Car TBA-Individual Driver
4. Racefan88-Racefan8850-Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11-Team TBA
5. Harsk1000-HarskGaming96-Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 Base Model '13-Team TBA #20

THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF 4 OF THE SAME CARS IN THE SERIES:

BMW Z4 GT3 ‘11 2/4
Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX 0/4
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 '11 1/4
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 '13 1/4
N24 Schulze Motorsport 0/4
GT3 Base model 0/4
Plain Nismo GT3 0/4

Times:
Sundays
4:00pm Room Opens
4:15pm Reg Checks
4:20pm Qualifying begins
4:35pm Race Starts
~5:35pm Race Ends
15 minute interval
5:50pm Round 2 Starts
~6:10pm Round 2 End and Closure

Race Schedule:

Sunday March 9th
PRE-SEASON EVENT-Bathurst

Week 1: Suzuka Circuit (R1,R2)
Week 2: Brands Hatch GP (R3,R4)
Week 3: Spa Francorchamps (R5,R6)
Week 4: Two Ring Motegi (R7,R8)
Week 5: Nurburgring GP/F (R9,R10)
Week 6: Silverstone Grand Prix (R11,R12)

Rules And Regulations:
The stewards so far are myself (CodDemon101) and Charlie A. If you feel someone intentionally took you out or was racing too aggressive and caused you to veer off course please tell us and save the race replay so we can see. In this series, there will be penalties for unclean driving or unfair driving. There are a maximum of 15 penalty points in this series before you get disqualified from the entire series. Driving unfair or unclean causing someone to veer off course will cause 3 penalty points. The inability to go in the pits in the pit window will cause a 2 point penalty. Once you receive 12 points you will be put on the reserved list giving space for someone else to race.
If you are a reserve please stay in touch on the day of the race either through gtplanet or psn because if a driver does not show, the first reserve will take their place and so on.
Do not rage quit any race! There will be penalties. Only excuse is if you get disconnected.

Driving Aids: ABS only (to keep race more clean) everything else is prohibited.
Boost: Off
Tire Fuel/Consumption: Fast
Penalties: None
Grip: Real
Slipstream: Real
Mechanical Damage: Light
Visible Damage: On

TUNING: Tuning is allowed but remember to stay under correct specs. Anything in GT Auto is allowed.

Pre-Race Procedure:
Before every race I will call up cars in order and ask them to stay in pit lane. I do this so I know that the drivers are running under correct regulations. So for example I will ask first BMW drivers setting the regulations to 575BHP and 1380KG. Then once they are on pit lane I will call up next car.
CAUTION if you leave pit lane after being called up, that will result in 5 penalty points given and disqualification from the race. If you are disconnected however there will be no penalties but we will require to start that car procedure.

Race Procedures:
Before entering the track to start your warm up, you must already be running the correct specifications and you must be driving with racing hard tires. On every track, there will be an 15 minute solo qualifying. There will be a pit window on every course, and you are allowed to change into whatever tires you want after the first pit stop. Drivers obviously must be driving clean without intentionally knocking someone out.

There will be 2 Rounds per track. The first race is a endurance race that is about an hour long with pit stops required in the pit window. The 2nd round which will start 20 minutes after first race will be a 20 minute sprint race with no pit stops required.

For Round 2 it will be a reserve grid based on first race results.

NO DRAFT BUMPING! Draft bumping is illegal because it can cause wrecks with a slight mistake.

POINTS SYSTEM:

Endurance Race

1. 15pts
2. 13pts
3. 12pts
4. 10pts
5. 9pts
6. 8pts
7. 6pts
8. 5pts
9. 4pts
10. 3pts
11. 2pts
12. 1pts
13. 0pts
14. 0pts

Sprint Race

1. 10pts
2. 9pts
3. 8pts
4. 7pts
5. 6pts
6. 5pts
7. 4pts
8. 3pts
9. 2pts
10. 1pts
11. 0pts
12. 0pts
13. 0pts
14. 0pts​

Teams will go under same point system.

Leaderboards:

Main Championship

a5cikm.png

Team Championship

1r6z9l.png

Car Manufacturer Championship
2n6d5zo.png
Well done man!👍 I like the, Team: AMS Racing as the only one:D

Hey guys just an update I've been working on the amount of laps on every track and almost done calculating amount for endurance races. I also had to buy every car in this series (luckily I had 2 at least) and I tested them all out making them all as even as possible. I therefore changed a bit the specs of the cars so if you would like to fit them with the new specs:). I also wanted to know if you guys did any test runs and know your times just so I can take that into account too. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back