GT3 Drift Tribute

  • Thread starter Thread starter AE86Driver
  • 121 comments
  • 3,985 views
I couldnt read the creds... :(
 
maybe the higher resolution version I sent you,you'll be able to read the credits this time =D

AE86Driver
 
quick announcement people,I'm gonna be leaving my Kazaa running ALLLLL night tonight as I sleep well,so you'll have somewhere around 8 to 9,maybe even close to 10 hours to download anything ya want that I have ^_^,happy downloading!

AE86Driver
 
Nope, i coudlnt read it still. THe second creds really suck. :\
 
that's probably cause I used a different font and such =P,hehe,oops?well,here's what you wanted to know..I think ?

Song used in the video - Face to Face - I won't lie down
Credits Theme - Chrono Cross - Star Stealing Girl (this song is actually a remix from the Squaredance mix that Squaresoft had made this year I believe,so it isn't the original version =D)

hope this helped

AE86Driver
 
0_0..well,I was only joking last time ^_^.I couldn't actually make something like that anyways,I mean comeon..switching from GT3 drifting videos to stripping?that'd be one hell of a change up eh?:lol: and besides...what type of music would I put with it anyways?Barry White?:lol:

AE86Driver
 
Rammstein - Stripped. :lol:

And hey, thanks man. :D
 
hehe,I've got one...

Lords of Acid - P*u*s*s*y :lol: :D :eek: :p :)

AE86Driver

P.S. no prob gt2s
 
Oh hey, do you think you can send me the mp3? I foudn out that the one you have is a remix. I wanted the remix, but it wont let me download it off of this person on kazaa. :(
 
the mp3 of which song?cause the only remix I used was that Chrono Cross - Star Stealing Girl and Dr.Love - Eurobeat,the original version of Eurobeat comes from Para Para Paradise...so,which one do you want??

AE86Driver
 
the Face to face song. The one you have is a remix whether you know it or not. Trust me, i downloaded the original and it sounds nothing like the version in your vid. ;)
 
hmmmm....well,when I looked it up (which was a loooong time ago) it didn't say anything about it being a remix ^_^,maybe you didn't get it from the right artist?The name of the song is "I won't lie down",so are you sure you downloaded that song or just a song called "Face to Face" ?

AE86Driver
 
AE, can you just mail it to me.. Please? :(
 
ah,I can send it as a .WMA file ^_^.it's still an audio file,but it's made by Windows Movie Maker,I guess that's why it's called a WMA file.But...if I DO happen to find the actual MP3 file somewhere in one of my folders,then I'll send you that instead =D

AE86Driver
 
Hey AE86, if you need some music I have a huge collection. Im thinking of making a GT3 Movie that revolves around a driver trying to make his way up the ladder into the pro's but I need a script and some help as well...
 
I have a mighty huge collection as well =D,one of my close friends saw my WHOLE collection of music on my computer and he said it was the mile high stack of mp3s,hehe,I thought it was pretty funny ^_^,you should've heard what he said about my 2.16 GB of Anime Chick pictures :lol:

AE86Driver

P.S. hmmmm...a script huh..wow,I never really thought about it that way,I just get an idea,then BOOM,it happens.I would really love to help ya,but I'm kinda in the middle of somethin' right now actually..I'm tryin' to find the ending movie to Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo Geneva,but I can't find it ^_^,it's not even on THIS website!now that's sayin' somethin' =P

P.P.S. oh yeah,by the way...e-mail me or private message me later and we can talk more about your GT3 project,I've got an idea =D
 
Sure, joint production of DPP and Frustration Productions (a creation of mine ;) )...
 
:lol: that sounds good already Frustrated!I just laughed out of pure enjoyment when I heard that :D

AE86Driver

P.S. oh yeah,if things do work out,this will be my first EVER joint project with another producer,so if things do work out,then it'll be great workin' with ya ;)
 
Sounds fantastic. Cant wait to see it. ;)
 
ummm...you don't know what you're talkin' about *sets his hand quickly over his gt2's mouth* shhhh :lol:

AE86Driver
 
he's not over here
 

Attachments

  • dark machine 2.jpg
    dark machine 2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 29
Back