GT3 getting boring???

ya everything is good accept the endurance races because its just the same thing over and over!
 
J/K I still play it but things have become rather monotonous. (hope thats spelled right)
 
The only time I put it down is when i have one of those days where I don't feel "one with the car", if you know what I mean. If that happens, I always screw somthing up.
 
it doesnt get boring. you just have to take a break. In my case, Im taking a break because there are no more cars to modify. well, there are, but they are ALL japanese, and Im sick enough of them, so they just sit there.

Cano

but it isnt boring. never. GT3 is the only game I really play.
 
i dont get to play much so i am not bored yet :)
 
im just hanging on for GT4
 
Back