N newbei Messages 8 Mar 23, 2003 #1 How can find GT3 Intro movie on web?Engine was running wonderful, I'll put it on my website as flash intro.. Can someone help please. thx
How can find GT3 Intro movie on web?Engine was running wonderful, I'll put it on my website as flash intro.. Can someone help please. thx
danibus Messages 116 Mar 24, 2003 #2 For which game version? Japanese? Sorry can't help you there. American NTSC version? Go to ign.com and subscribe to insider and you can download the intro. Euro PAL version? You can download it from this site!! Just go to the main menu under the GT3 header, under media, and you can download the video. I did!!
For which game version? Japanese? Sorry can't help you there. American NTSC version? Go to ign.com and subscribe to insider and you can download the intro. Euro PAL version? You can download it from this site!! Just go to the main menu under the GT3 header, under media, and you can download the video. I did!!
meeekael Messages 747 Messages meeekael Mar 24, 2003 #3 nooooooooooooooo not another person absorbed into flash Flash=56k nightmare. Just askone of your happy fullas with shark/Xports to get u a vid.
nooooooooooooooo not another person absorbed into flash Flash=56k nightmare. Just askone of your happy fullas with shark/Xports to get u a vid.
under18carbon Messages 3,692 Mar 24, 2003 #4 Originally posted by meeekael Flash=56k nightmare. Click to expand...
danibus Messages 116 Mar 25, 2003 #5 I GOT IT!!!! The American Intro Movie is available thru IGN.com to non-subscribers. If you want it, go get it!!!
I GOT IT!!!! The American Intro Movie is available thru IGN.com to non-subscribers. If you want it, go get it!!!