GT300 Endurance Series - Sign up now! | Antares wins Round 3 - Round 4 (Willow) this FridayOpen 

• Thread starter CrazyJohn
  • 193 comments
Sorry, was very busy with personal stuff and I could not tell you about my absence.
We will race next week fair and square. I don't know if that race will be the last ot not.

Sorry, was very busy with personal stuff and I could not tell you about my absence.
We will race next week fair and square. I don't know if that race will be the last ot not.
Given that everyone is pretty much moving to GTSport, I say we skip the Willow Springs round and go straight to Tsukuba for the finale.

Sooo I would just like to.. apologise for the radio silence over these last.. well let's be honest here, *many* weeks. First there was the eventful first round, which.. it happened, let's leave it at that, as well as the avalanche that's been my existence recently..

I'm fully aware I should've said all this sooner, and this has probably marked me for life (and to be honest, I wouldn't blame anyone if that's the case), but.. better late than never, right?

I might make it to the finale tomorrow, if for no other reason then to have controller-disconnection-induced rage-quitting not be the last online memory of GT6.

Don't worry @rallymorten. I'm thinking of adding 2 or 3 rounds becaude today's race was (and is; still going) a BLAST.

I had to retire because something serious suddenly came up. Sorry guys.

Back