London
nowcontrol
GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial: London

DT#44 - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London.jpg
DT#44 - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London - ER Cars List.jpg

^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#44] - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London.jpg

Last edited:
I put some CH tires on my Nurb-tuned Garaiya and took off the downforce. Was still good for 2900.

Love this car.

Doing something as boring and stupid as drifting, I was enticed by the credits and reward of a good car. Took all of 3 tries to get gold and I had no clue how to even drift in the first place. I guess that is why I call it boring and stupid, but thats just my opinion

Yeah, I wish I had started doing the drift events sooner, as I missed out on a pot of credits & paint chips. It isn't that hard to knock down gold, getting good scores is beyond me though.

What's going on with this?? I got 1936 points, so I thought I'd claim my bronze prize, but I got nothing when I exited out! No credits, no paint chip!

This sounds like the same bug as the other drift trial, but I had no problem with that.

I tried restarting the game, but still no joy. It has kept my score on the leaderboard, though.

Any ideas on how I can claim my prizes?

Edit: Just got 2216 points for silver, so exited immediately. This time I got the credits for silver and the paint chip, but still nothing for bronze...

Last edited:
Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12 (Drift Setup)

My easy gold tune for this event.

Link here

london-jpg.444507

thanks for sharing ;)

only reduced the acceleration sense and softened the suspension.
but one remark:i couldn't set up the same transmission settings although i fitted the same parts as described in the tune and did the oil change.

I love stretching out to learn how to drift different courses. This seasonal is a challenge. I don't have a problem golding here but I'd like to get better. I know practice, practice is great(and I don't mind doing that, which i do). Trying to understand the cars listed have been interesting. I'm wondering if someone has a C-West RAZO SILVIA '01 tune to share? I haven't been able to find one as yet. It doesn't matter Wheel or DS3 I can adapt.
Thank You.

I love stretching out to learn how to drift different courses. This seasonal is a challenge. I don't have a problem golding here but I'd like to get better. I know practice, practice is great(and I don't mind doing that, which i do). Trying to understand the cars listed have been interesting. I'm wondering if someone has a C-West RAZO SILVIA '01 tune to share? I haven't been able to find one as yet. It doesn't matter Wheel or DS3 I can adapt.
Thank You.
I have one in my garage. It was tuned specifically for this event but it is a little temperamental at times. Challenging but fun I would classify this tune as. :)

I have one in my garage. It was tuned specifically for this event but it is a little temperamental at times. Challenging but fun I would classify this tune as. :)

First Thank You shaunm80 for sharing your tunes every week. I've tried almost every tune you share. They really help. I've already tried the Subaru BRZ and I can gold with it but it seems a little stiff in a way. I'll go back to it tomorrow and see what I can do. Thank You.

Back