GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial: London

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial: London

DT#59 - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London.png DT#59 - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London - ER Cars List.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#59] - GT300 Racing Car Drift Trial @ London.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Found this one difficult. Opted for the Lexus IS350 base model. A few adjustments to the suspension and tyres, and about 20 minutes worth of attempts, and gold!

Stock Garaiya GT300 Base Model with stock tires

Barely gold last time. Mission Impossible for stock car if you want even more points.
GT300 are so underpowered for RH...

Any drift tunes for this class of car?
Edit: Nevermind. Just did it with the Lexus IS350 also. Closed my eyes and messed with the settings. Max HP, comfort hard tires. The key is getting your nose close to the wall and as sideways as possible. Stringing the two turns together so you don't go wide. The nose cam helps too.

Last edited:
Easy peasy with shaunm80's subaru brz tune (in the older post) the point is to tune the car, tune it like how you tune a stock car for drifting. Gran Turismo makes you able to drift with the Tank Car. So this is pretty much nothing :D good luck and definitely do what you're having fun.

Haven't struggled on a drift seasonal in a while, but this one is giving me trouble. Shooting for 2k on the first drift, 1.5k on the second. If I nail the first sector, I inevitably **** up the second.

Edit: And just like that, after complaining, I ace it with what felt like an effortless 3,955.

Last edited:
I used my Lexus IS350 GT300 Base Model Car and changed my tires to Comford/Hard tires. Front and Rear. My score is 3,500+

Back