GT4-1080i Replays, Photo Mode, Photo Travel-Still Holds Up Today

• Thread starter 2_FAST_4_U
  • 1 comments
United States
U.S.A.
Considering what tech advances were back in the very late 1990's and early 2000's when GT4 was in the works it still holds up amazingly well today for it's era when being created. With the help of the recently discovered secret menu I created a short race video replay example of a famous rally rivalry. I think GT4 retro gaming will continue to grow over time being such a great game and continues to be number one in my book of all the Gran Turismo series.

GT4 - Mitsubishi Evo VI '99 Vs Subaru IMPREZA '99 - The Rally Rivalry...

In this video my favorite two GT4 1999 Rally Cars race for 2 laps to the finish in a rivalry match at Costa di Amalfi. Both cars were run pure stock in arcade mode. I raced the A-Spec Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI #1 '99 against the AI's Subaru IMPREZA #5 '99. In the end I took the checked flag in a final best time of 2.05.657. After all these years GT4 still holds up as the great one with it's amazing graphics and technological achievements it created for the era.

Nothing Fancy ! This YouTube video was filmed directly off my plasma TV with a much older iPhone while running a standard PS2 Slim console. The quality of this GT4 replay is even better when actually viewed in person on the TV screen.

Some Photo Mode And Photo Travel Examples Of The Same...

GT4-The Rally Rivalry.JPG
GT4-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99.jpg
GT4-Subaru IMPREZA RALLY CAR '99.jpg

Last edited:
Here's another video I just did filming it the same ol fashion way with a iPhone. I especially miss those evening and night city circuits. Never could figure out why the city lights were turned off in the GT series after that. I know many miss these three...

Latest Posts

Back