GT4 Advantage???

I say if there are any advantages at all by playing GT4P would be getting to know the courses; and If you are going to use the 900deg wheel, It will help. Having knowledge about racing techniques (lines, overtake...etc) and car setup, would really help.
 
maybe they will have the delorean after the mods from Back to the Future, that way you could beat the race without really going anywhere....now thats challenging
 
TwinTurboJay
maybe they will have the delorean after the mods from Back to the Future, that way you could beat the race without really going anywhere....now thats challenging

The normal delorean, or the flying one.
 
Or the one that's actually a train?!

C.
 
jjboi
:sly: :crazy: W-R-O-N-G!!! Not all of it, but quite a bit (hey, that rhymed!!!). According to many in the know, GT4 has become a "new game", not new as in COMPLETELY different, but as in the fact that things have improved so much. Graphics-wise, the difference is very noticable,...the current build of GT4 is currently perhaps the best overall-looking racer out there (AND the game hasn't even hit BETA yet!!!). Physics-wise, the game has become much better since Prologue, edging on the level of some of the most hardcore PC simulators (though it's fair the say that it probably won't have THAT much depth due to obvious reasons, and no, I don't mean because the PS2 couldn't handle it. It probably could). So, overall, GT4 now (circa the latest build) is leagues more advanced that Prologue could even hope the be. Let's face it: GT4: Prologue is OLD NEWS. GT4 now is the newest fresh of fresh. End of story. :crazy: :sly:

Have you played GT4 already? Or maybe you should define "leagues more advanced" than prologue.
 
So seeing from what you guys are saying, it looks like everyone will start out fresh, the game has changed so much since GT4P. Its gonna be cool to see how everything will be. What country has the fastest drivers, and so forth. So I guess the advantage wont be there I guess.
 
Well, sim racing is extremely, and i mean EXTREMELY big in europe. but i dont know how they feel about gran turismo specificaly. but i've seen online races held w/ huge sums of money up for grabs. a lot of the sim guys know what i mean. But w' gt4... who knows... we shall all see some time after november... we shall all see.
 
Advantage as in you don't have to do the licenses?

I haven't touched GT4p, and I'm pretty confident I'll have all gold GT4 licenses within a week of playing it. I always thought the licenses were the most fun because the races are too easy.
 
One of the most funny experiences in GT is scoring GOLD on every test. So, even having GOLD on all the tests in Prologue as I do (except the last ***** coffee break), I will play the entire license mode in gt4.
 
Back