Gt4 Apr

  • Thread starter Thread starter dscamp
  • 5 comments
  • 1,004 views
Messages
7
Sorry guys, i went through many searches but could not find this. In the GT sim mode, on the top hald it says a number and then APR...anyone knows what this refers to?
 
April. Rather than just a generic "Day 23" or whatever, it actually has a date. Gives you a better idea of how much time is passing in game-land.
 
I particularly like how you start on April 2 in the PAL/US version (Japanese games starts on April 1st), because of the connection with April Fools' Day!
 
Thanks guys! also....do you guys know about the full racing suspension bought in the manufacters shop, how different it is from the ORIGINAL bought in a tuner???I still dont get it. With the Racing: you can set the dampers, and with the original you can set the shocks but not the damper, also you can lower your car more....???anyone?
 
dscamp
Thanks guys! also....do you guys know about the full racing suspension bought in the manufacters shop, how different it is from the ORIGINAL bought in a tuner???I still dont get it. With the Racing: you can set the dampers, and with the original you can set the shocks but not the damper, also you can lower your car more....???anyone?

I think its refering to it being an 'Original' part from the tuner, not Original as in Original Manufacturer part.

Being a Tuner part I would imagine that it is designed to meet a different need to the manufacturers parts. In this case lower ride height, but not so flexable on the dampers, a part originally made by the Tuner for show rather than performance.

Just my thoughts, but it does seem to make sense.

Anyone with GT4 able to confirm my theory (or I will just have to wait until the 9th).
 
Strange, my Japanese game started on the 2nd of April. I am sure I didn't inadvertantly miss a day.
 
Back