GT4 Cheat Disk

• Thread starter nick_1663
  • 19 comments
Actually, I believe this has alot more codes on it, over 2k of them, all golds, special turbos, 420 gazillion dollars ect. I have ar max and I love it, this just has all of the codes for GT4 and no other games, so that is why it is cheaper.

tarheal
Actually, I believe this has alot more codes on it, over 2k of them, all golds, special turbos, 420 gazillion dollars ect. I have ar max and I love it, this just has all of the codes for GT4 and no other games, so that is why it is cheaper.

Yeh, and unless you have one of those MAX Drives, it saves you typing in all 2000 codes :ill:

Does it really work? I got one of those for the Most violent game ever, GTA: San Andreas and it was total crap! I had to take it back and it also screwed my memory card over :(

MaxxTraxx
Does it really work? I got one of those for the Most violent game ever, GTA: San Andreas and it was total crap! I had to take it back and it also screwed my memory card over :(
Got it too just to go to other places when I started out. Most of the cheats were just for vehicles.

This one is probably the same as GT3's.

It has golds for everything (only the license and mission hall ones give the cars though). There is a money code, a set of useless codes to get a car in the arcade (can only use one code at a time!!). Finally there are some "novelty" codes such as big wheels etc.

Yeah, the big wheel code is a waste of time... The only area it seems to works is when you view the car in a show room setting, so far I know it won't work while your racing. :rolleyes:

I tried to size up the wheels while keeping it realistic but here's a pic...

Anyway, I'm wondering does that Disc contain a cheat for being able to buy all the cars because it would make sense to sell a disc with desireable cheat codes than to sell the same thing you can get online for free? :dopey:

Also, the arcade mode cars don't work at all.

RogsR34UK
If anything the codes on the disk are not as good as the ones on the Web site.

That make even less sense than what I said below... :odd:

VipFREAK
Anyway, I'm wondering does that Disc contain a cheat for being able to buy all the cars because it would make sense to sell a disc with desireable cheat codes than to sell the same thing you can get online for free? :dopey:

My brthr in law has the disk "ultimate codes, gran turismo 4" from action replay--yeah they have 2333+ codes--all gold codes\aspec point codes\mission\races\novelty codes-super excellerator-big tires\there is a video of this in a race on their site he said--he got it for the liscences and if worked fine, but has tried it for some of the endurance races and they don't work at all(none of the races)-he just called and told me he has been in contact with them about certain codes not working and they are 'looking into it'-typical- said to watch their site for updtats. Sounds like it if you want the cars you win by getting gold for licenses, but if you need it for races, better pass. What's the point of buying this game if your not going to do all the races yourself(maybe b-spec the 24 hr races).

In order to get the big tires while racing you have to start a race. I prefer the starting line races. Just like you do in the showroom, use the same buttons to make the wheels bigger in a race and race. If you like to race in first person veiw like me, you have to make the whole car seeable to see the big wheels. It doesn't replay in your replay's tho. The only down fall.

hey picked up my copy of the GT4 only cheat disk today. Worked great for maximum cash and gold license etc. Has not worked or I have not found way to use it to finish endurance super fast yet. Has anyone enter codes on it and got them to work, I tried but no luck yet. For 5 dollars, it was a bargain if thats all you need lots of cash and golds on licenses and missions. Anyway having great time racing cars that was to far out of sight and having unlimited spending cash. Will keep working on trying to use action replay max codes with this disk and keep you informed, for those that get codes to work with it please let others know. For me codes to allow quick/instant finish of races it what I want.
My review, worth 5 buxs but not much more, if GT4 is your main thing, and ya do not play much else and no time to devote ta win everything then, go pick up your copy today. Hey before I foget, whats up with L3 / R3 buttons, do you have to have special controller or am I missin something ? Happy Holidays to all.

Well it has been over 24 hours and no reply's to my post. I have yet to get any other action replay 2 codes to work with the GT4 only cheat disk. None of the gold event race codes seem to work. So again, I would say if ya need lots of cash and cheats for license and missions, then for 5 buxs or so this is okay. Only half or less then that of the codes work, they should really pull the disk from the market until they can get it fixed. Turbo codes and gear ratio modify codes seem to work okay. Only cars that I really want now are from the lemans 24 hours. The Toyota 70's CamAm race car, is really fast only raced it one or two times so far. Please reply if you have this GT4 only cheat disk and can get any other action reply codes to work, or anything to let you do races really fast.

Back