I think no-one knows. There han't been it in prologue or demos. And I don't think it's nice thing especially if you are playing with original controller (Is it called pad?).
Please, please do a search next time. There are numerous threads on this topic. No there will be no clutch in GT4, yes it would be nice, end of discussion.
Please, please do a search next time. There are numerous threads on this topic. No there will be no clutch in GT4, yes it would be nice, end of discussion.
G-force meter is a good addition. Since there's no feel of how the car is moving in a game a visual cue that indicates how hard you a pushing is a good thing.
G-force meter is a good addition. Since there's no feel of how the car is moving in a game a visual cue that indicates how hard you a pushing is a good thing.
I most likely will. I'm semi glad GT4's been delayed because I can't really afford a DFP atm since my real car needs a cambelt service and tax next week and just had it's MoT
Still, I got a new Sabelt wheel for it and it's (shock horror) even more realistic that GT4