GT4 European Series | Bi-Weekly Sundays @ 12pm EST / 16:00 UTC

CodeRedR51

Premium
United States
United States
50177470851_4d3dc3bb7c_b.jpg

Bi-Weekly Sundays Starting August 23
9:00am PST | 12:00pm EST | 16:00 UTC
Welcome! This is an endurance based replica series of the SRO GT4 European championship. We run bi-weekly on Sundays starting August 23rd, with the final event taking place on November 15th. All cars will use the standard BOP regulations, with the Medium compound slick tire, and tuning allowed. If you are interested in participating, take a look at the details below and we'll see you on track!

Race Calendar
50178063007_27268e7799_o.png

50178063082_a36b91332a_o.png

50178063057_ca9bfb5320_o.png

50177276113_18a445488d_o.png

50177276078_2908215b68_o.png

50177276053_62d8e9c025_o.png

50177809741_46aac1e2a8_o.png

1. Driver Classes
- 1.1 Drivers with a GT Sport ranking of A, A+ or S should register for the "Silver" class. Number plate HERE. Class decal HERE.
- 1.2 Drivers with a GT Sport ranking of B or C should register for the "Pro Am" class. Number plate HERE. Class decal HERE.
- 1.3 Drivers with a GT Sport ranking of D or E should register for the "Am" class. Number plate HERE. Class decal HERE.
- 1.4 Series organizer reserves the right to reassign driver class based on race results.

2. Points
- 2.1 Points classifications will be published after the end of each Event. In case of any disputes concerning point attributions, please PM me.
- 2.2 Points will be awarded in the following manner:

1st: 25 points
2nd: 18 points
3rd: 15 points
4th: 12 points
5th: 10 points
6th: 8 points
7th: 6 points
8th: 4 points
9th: 2 points
10th: 1 point

- 2.3 In the event of a tie, the winning driver will be determined by the greatest number of wins, second places, etc until a winner is found.

3. Incidents
- 3.1 Any on-track incidents between drivers should be brought to the attention of the series organizer.
- 3.2 Drivers should avoid in-chat post race arguments.
- 3.3 After investigation, drivers found responsible are subject to time penalties and/or point deductions.

4. Track Limits
- 4.1 All tires must remain within the white lines outlining each circuit.
- 4.2 Drivers found to be exceeding the limits multiple times during a race may incur a time penalty or point reduction.
1. This series is open to MR or RWD based Gr.4 (GT4) class vehicles. If a vehicle is not on the list below, entry is allowed.
- 1.1 Standard GT Sport BOP regulations will be used.
- 1.2 Suspension, Downforce, Differential and Gearbox tuning is allowed.
- 1.3 A limit of 2 entries will be allowed for each vehicle manufacture to ensure variety.
- 1.4 The following vehicles are not legal for entry:

Audi TT Cup
Bugatti Veyron Gr.4
GT by Citroën Gr.4
Lamborghini Huracán Gr.4
Mazda Atenza Gr.4
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4
Nissan GT-R Gr.4
Peugeot RCZ Gr.4
Renault Sport Mégane Gr.4
Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy
Subaru WRX Gr.4
Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4

2. Tires
- 2.1 Teams will be supplied with unlimited Medium compound tires from Pirelli.
- 2.2 Tires must be changed a minimum of one time during each race.
- 2.3 Drivers found to have completed a race without the required tire change will have 15 seconds added to their race time.
1. Events will be conducted in a Friends Only lobby. Please send me a friend request to gain access.
- 1.1 Upon race lobby opening, drivers will not be allowed on track. A 10 minute "joining" period will take place before Qualifying session 1.

2. Free Practice
- 2.1 Practice sessions are the responsibility of each driver.
- 2.2 Any driver is allowed to set up and host a practice session.
- 2.3 There will be no official practice session on the day of each event.

3. Qualifying
- 3.1 There will be two qualifying sessions.
- 3.2 Qualifying session 1 will be 10 minutes in length. This will set the grid for Race 1.
- 3.3 Qualifying session 2 will be 10 minutes in length. This will set the grid for Race 2.
- 3.4 The series organizer will determine and announce the end of each session.
- 3.5 Drivers on a hot lap when the session close is announced will be allowed to finish their lap.

4. Race Procedure
- 4.1 Race lengths will be roughly 45 minutes, plus formation lap.
- 4.2 Formation lap speed is 62mph (100 kph). Weaving is allowed for warming tires, please be aware of your surroundings.
- 4.3 One pit stop for fuel and tires is required.
- 4.4 A 15 minute break will take place between races.

5. Miscellaneous Event Information
- 5.1 Boost: None
- 5.2 Slipstream: Real
- 5.3 Visible Damage: On
- 5.4 Mechanical Damage: Heavy
- 5.5 Tire Wear: x2
- 5.6 Fuel Consumption: x3
- 5.7 Grip Reduction: Real
- 5.8 Ghosting: Off
- 5.9 Penalties: Off
- 5.10 ABS: No Limit
- 5.11 TCS: Prohibited
1. Race numbers and advertising on the cars must be in conformity with the organizer's Graphical Charter for the Event and must be clearly visible from the front and from each side of the car. Any logo on doors, bonnet or roof which could be confused with a car’s racing number is prohibited. Additionally, each car must carry its race number on the rear of the car.

2. Required Sponsor Decals
- 2.1 Number Plates: Please see the Sporting Regulations section for number plate decals. Placement is the front of each door. Standard GT Sport font.
- 2.2 Vehicle number should also be placed on the rear of the vehicle in plain view. Be sure to set your racing number for visibility in replays.
- 2.3 Official Tire Sponsor: Pirelli - x4 decals, one on each corner of the vehicle. Use the standard GT Sport Pirelli decal.
- 2.4 Official Fuel Sponsor: Ravenol - x2 decals, one on each front corner of the vehicle. Use this decal HERE.
- 2.5 Windshield Banner: Black
- 2.6 Driver Name: Optional
- 2.7 Light Cover: Normal

3. Livery example

50178584662_10e7131126_o.png
Copy and Paste this into a new post and fill in your information:

GTPlanet Name:
PSN Name:
Driver Classing:
Car Choice:
Car Number:
GTPlanet Name: R1600Turbo
PSN Name: R1600Turbo
Driver Classing: Silver
Car Choice: Dodge Viper
Car Number: 71

GTPlanet Name: Adam Barber
PSN Name: GTP_Abarber95
Car Choice: Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Car Number: 95

Last edited:
Looks like a cool little series, you can count me in! Starting times all looks good for me!

GTPlanet Name: Adam Barber
PSN Name: GTP_Abarber95
Car Choice: Cayman GT4 Clubsport
Car Number: 95

Unfortunately it looks like we won't have enough to start this weekend, so I may push everything back a couple more weeks.

Granted, GT Sport is on it's last legs at the moment so it's likely that this might have to wait until GT7.

GTPlanet Name: kungtotte_
PSN Name: kungtotte
Driver Classing: Pro-Am
Car Choice: Corvette C7
Car Number: 55

This looks like it's right up my alley if it gets enough people to get going.

Longer races and Gr4 is my jam :)

If this is able to get going, let me know and I'll join in. I'll put the relevant details below, just in case.

GTPlanet Name: si_berian_tiger
PSN Name: si_berian_tiger
Car Choice: McLaren 650S GT4
Car Number: 55

Back