Digital-Nitrate

1955-2011 R.I.P.
Premium
United States
Austin, Texas
D-Nitrate / GTP_DNitrate

Gallery of FGT, Special, and Special Colored Cars

(click on any to enlarge)

1. 2004 Formula Gran Turismo_____ (10 various colors)____ Endurance Event: Nurburgring 24hr___________
  2. 2004 Formula Gran Turismo_____ (black - decal free)___ 100% Game Completion________________________

1. 1992 Nissan R92CP_____________ (black - decal free)___ Week 100 - Used Car Lot I_ ($1,224,999)_____
  2. 1991 Mazda 787B_______________ (black - decal free)___ Week 100 - Used Car Lot I_ ($1,224,999)_____
  3. 1999 Toyota GT-One (TS020)____ (black - decal free)___ Week 100 - Used Car Lot II ($2,924,999)_____
  4. 1998 Nissan R390 GT1__________ (black - decal free)___ Week 100 - Used Car Lot II ($2,924,999)_____

1. 2001 Mazda RX-7 LM____________ (black - no GT4 decals) Endurance Event: Roadster 4hr_______________
  2. 2005 Ford GT__________________ (reg 6 - decal free)___ Extreme Event: Premium Sports Lounge________

1. 2022 Nike One_________________ (red/silver)___________ Saleen S7 Club or IB License (all bronze+)__
  2. 2004 Toyota Motor Triathlon___ (7 various colors)_____ Beginner Event: 4WD Challenge_______________
  3. 2002 Chrysler Prowler_________ (5 various colors)_____ Beginner Event: Spider & Roadster___________
  4. 2002 Caterham Seven Fire Blade (12 various colors)____ UK Caterham New Showroom ($60,000)__________
  5. 1963 Daihatsu Midget__________ (3 various colors)_____ Daihatsu Midget II Race_____________________
  6. 2003 Jay Leno Tank Car________ (silver)_______________ Driving Mission: #20 (3 Lap Battle: Tsukuba)
  7. 1937 Auto Union V16 Type C S._ (silver)_______________ Endurance Event: Grand Valley 300km_________
  8. 1915 Ford Model T Tourer______ (black)________________ S License (all gold)________________________
  9. 1886 Daimler Motor Carriage___ (blue)_________________ Professional Event: World Classic Car Series
  10. 1886 Benz Patent Motor Wagen__ (wood)_________________ European Event: Europe Classic Car League___

1. 2000 TVR Cerbera Speed 12_____ Chameleon______________ TVR Black Pool Racers_______________________
  2. 2003 Aston Martin DB9 Coupe___ Super Gold_____________ Aston Martin Carnival_______________________
  3. 1997 MGF______________________ Yellow_________________ MG Festival ________________________________
  4. 2002 Renault AvanTime_________ Jaune__________________ Renault Megane Cup__________________________
  5. 2002 Toyota Vitz RS Turbo_____ Orange Metalic_________ Toyota Vitz Race____________________________
  6. 2000 Daihatsu Storia X4_______ Emerald Green Metallic_ Daihatsu Copen Race_________________________
  7. 1974 Triumph Spitfire 1500____ Maroon Metalic_________ Triumph Spitfire Cup________________________
  8. 1968 Isuzu 117 Coupe__________ Maple Orange___________ Isuzu Sports Classics_______________________
  9. 1958 Subaru 360_______________ WR Blue Mica___________ Subaru 360 Race_____________________________
  10. 1954 Citröen 2CV Type A_______ Peche__________________ Citröen 2HP-2CV Classics____________________

:eek: Your just showing off! :D Awesome collection of F1 cars man, I have still to get my first! All the ones on the bottom row are my faves. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Those are some great pictures there 👍
God knows how long it took you to get all the F1 colours with duplicates an all

Took Bob over thirty bloody times to get them all... but at least I was able to get duplicates as backups, and sell the few extras for a nice chunk of change. :)

I actually only had 10, until recently when I found out there was also a white & blue FGT car that amazingly never showed up even after over twenty wins.

BTW: I don't have a USB drive, so I just took pictures of the screen with my camera @ 2046x1536 resolution and scaled & cropped them down. One of these days I'll have to get one and I'll replace these pics as I assume they would look much better.

You get it as a prize by winning the Roadster 4h Endurance race, If you're lucky you'll get it at the first try, like me :sly: .

The most common color on that car is the orange one :crazy:

Nice pics D-G + rep for Bob!

Ciao!

FormulaGT
24 Hours, Mr. Ozzy:). Hell, I wish it was 4 though:indiff: (For the F1 car, sorry!)

FormulaGT

I was talking to MarshyTVR2 when he asked D-G how he got that RX-7 LM in black colour.

I just forgot to quote him. :banghead:

Ciao!

noobie 4 ever
those pics in the bottom row...the one with the black race cars, did u buy the ford GT or does it come straight black :confused:
The 2005 GT versions you can buy all come with the decals. The 2005 GT versions you earn by winning the Premium Sports Lounge event all come without any decals. You have a 1 in 6 chance of getting the black one each time you win that event. Hope that helps.

These images use Photobucket, which kicked the bucket by making them unavailable for those who haven't paid. Oddly, these images are still shown to public freely without any issues.

Latest Posts

Back