GT4 Hybrid Videos

• Thread starter GrumpEone
  • 23 comments
United States
Rochester, MI
GrumpEone
Is there anyone out there still hybridding GT4, with the ability to record videos of them?

Why not show off what you can do with hybrids here.

I'll start with my Mach-2 Nike One 2022, top speed test 1,672.80 MPH

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there still hybridding GT4, with the ability to record videos of them?

Why not show off what you can do with hybrids here.

I'll start with my Mach-2 Nike One 2022, top speed test 1,672.80 MPH

Is the Nike so fast the sound is lagging!?

Well I can't record video, but I could post some zipped replay files, people with a gameshark would just need to transfer them to a usb stick, then unzip it onto a memory card to watch...

How much power does it have, and how fast does it go?
I've had it up around 550 MPH, but the top speed in the clip was 511 MPH. The model T has some stability issues over 350 MPH that I haven't been able to work out yet, short of lowering HP, and who would want that. Let's just say it's got an over-powered V-12, with far more HP than is useful for anything other than showboating, but it is a special car that you can't race anyway.

Funny code typo result:

Weight Reduction error...

Nice...
maybe more
try hybriding a daimler motor carriage for top speed

I have played with the Motor carriages, unfortunately they has some serious stability issues, and I haven't found a chassis yet that solves the problems, most chassis just freeze up the game. Currently I'm dialing in a 4WD Solstice, it can now break 1 min. on Seattle, although I still have to work out the setup for mainly 2 tight turns @ Seattle. My Solstice can still break the 500MPH mark on the Top Speed test, so far it's one of my most fun hybrids to play with.
0-60 (approx 1.7 sec), 0-300 (approx 7 sec),400-0 (approx 4.5 sec)

4WD Pontiac Solstice @ Seattle - Lap 1 (1'07.578)

Not quite breaking 1 min., I did it once, and didn't save the replay, plus I need to make some minor adjustments to the setup so I don't have to drive so perfect to stay on the track.

Last edited:
I've had it up around 550 MPH, but the top speed in the clip was 511 MPH. The model T has some stability issues over 350 MPH that I haven't been able to work out yet, short of lowering HP, and who would want that. Let's just say it's got an over-powered V-12, with far more HP than is useful for anything other than showboating, but it is a special car that you can't race anyway.

Funny code typo result:

That is awesome, love it, I love it!!!

Funny code typo result:

This video reminds me of another youtube clip I found:

Is it any similar to what you did?
I'd also like to know how it's possible to mess up a game like that...
:confused:

Last edited:
This video reminds me of another youtube clip I found:

Is it any similar to what you did?
I'd also like to know how it's possible to mess up a game like that...
:confused:

:lol:
That's great, I think he was using the mega-turbo code along with some weight modifiers, and probably both power multipliers.

I was curious how fast I could make a car go in Reverse, so I tweaked the Reverse Gear a bit, and was able to hit over 260 MPH in a Chaparral 2J. Which led to the next natural step, racing completely in reverse, where I was able to win the Like the Wind race, with reverse gear alone!

Like the Wind - In Reverse

That's hysterical! :lol:
You even seemed to manage some high-speed reverse "drifts"!
Priceless! 👍

I thought it was quite funny, but those faux-drifts were not purposeful, just trying to keep the car straight or straightish, and catching the slipstream in reverse makes it hardly controllable, if you noticed breaking the momentary slipstream, the slingshot put me into the wall. I just wish most of the opposition didn't pit on the last lap, maybe next time, I'll force them to use Hard tires instead of mediums.

I may try it again in a over-powered small FF, thus making it a RR. Maybe like a Golf GTI or something.

I was curious how fast I could make a car go in Reverse, so I tweaked the Reverse Gear a bit, and was able to hit over 260 MPH in a Chaparral 2J. Which led to the next natural step, racing completely in reverse, where I was able to win the Like the Wind race, with reverse gear alone!

Like the Wind - In Reverse

:lol: good one!

Back