GT4 is in NYC 2night

  • Thread starter Thread starter djcivic
  • 41 comments
  • 2,794 views
Messages
28
Sorry if this has been posted I did a search and got nothing.
That's right folks Gran Turismo 4 is going to be in NYC 2night at the Hammerstein Ballroom. But you don't get to play GT4 I think because on hot97.com only says that you get to watch a celebrity contest between stars. Anyway show starts at 7pm and tickets are
$21 first level
$21 floor level
$15 second level
Dam I can't go because I just bought NBA 2005 and NBA 2K5.
So if anyone can go take a camera with you

Also why can't Sony bring GT4 down to the NY game expo they not that far from the show and it starts 2day
y???????
 
im going this week end! ill see what i can do!
 
Are you serious? I would love to see this. PLEASE, record it and put it on gtp. I would LOVE to see this.
 
I hope someone actually uses a lmp on the Nurb :(
 
i will go tommorrow night or saturday and see whats the deal....i'll see if i can post pics
 
PLAYSTATION®2 AND RUSSELL SIMMONS INVITE YOU TO
"RACE TO THE POLLS" WITH AN ALL-STAR CELEBRITY GAMING TOURNAMENT FOLLOWED BY PERFORMANCES BY PUBLIC ENEMY AND DISTURBING THE PEACE FEATURING LUDACRIS.

It all goes down October 14 at the Manhattan Center Studios Hammerstein Ballroom, 311 West 34th Street. Doors open at 7 p.m. For directions click here.

Featuring special performances by DISTURBING THE PEACE featuring LUDACRIS, FOXY BROWN, PUBLIC ENEMY, WYCLEF JEAN and MARY J BLIGE!

Plus a PlayStation® 2 gaming tournament between some of the hottest stars, including Lil' Kim, Q-Tip, Adrian Grenier, Foxy Brown, Anne Hathaway and Rev. Run on the highly anticipated Gran Turismo® 4.

all tickets sold out!

however i think that they will have the game playable still...gotta check it out.
 
sweet. look forward to hearing more...

pics!
 
Lil' Kim, Q-Tip, Adrian Grenier, Foxy Brown, Anne Hathaway and Rev. Run on the highly anticipated Gran Turismo® 4.
Ok I know who Lil' Kim is (sorry to say) but who are those other people? Hopefully the soundtrack isnt by them.
 
If they had it in Ohio, I would not be wasting my time talking to you INGRATES!!!

WhiteDragon, might you be a Panther?

I might be a former Messenger...now called a Lion.
 
nightkid86
Lil' Kim, Q-Tip, Adrian Grenier, Foxy Brown, Anne Hathaway and Rev. Run on the highly anticipated Gran Turismo® 4.
Ok I know who Lil' Kim is (sorry to say) but who are those other people? Hopefully the soundtrack isnt by them.

Run as in Run DMC, yeah the ones who did the colaboration with aerosmith. Foxy brown was on MTV a couple of years ago. I recognise Q-tip but can't think of it.
 
steal the disc and you will be a GTP god.
 
Steal the disc and I'll buy it from ya' for $20!!!

Why not but two?...
A steal at twice the price!
 
nightkid86
Lil' Kim, Q-Tip, Adrian Grenier, Foxy Brown, Anne Hathaway and Rev. Run on the highly anticipated Gran Turismo® 4.
Ok I know who Lil' Kim is (sorry to say) but who are those other people? Hopefully the soundtrack isnt by them.


you've got to be kidding, damn getting old sucks. well, being an old school hip-hop guy since like 81-82, i can fill you in.

Q-Tip - Tribe Called Quest, then went out on his own. very distinct voice
couple famous songs: Breathe & Stop, Vibrant Thing

Foxy Brown - she is a NY style hip-hop chick. looks kind of half asian, half black
she had a few albums with some hits, but mainly noted for rhymes on other peoples songs. her lyric delivery is really good, or at least i've always liked her. one of the founding members of the flop click "the firm" with AZ, Cormega, & Nas. had a fight going with lil' Kim at one time or something.
couple famous songs: Get Me Home, Candy f/ Kelis, Touch Me, Tease Me (Case's song), Ain't No.. (Jay Z's Song)

Rev Run of Run DMC, come on. if you don't know Run DMC :guilty:

Adrian Grenier - i think he's the guy from that HBO show Entourage

Anne Hathaway :confused: who knows
 
seriously, what kind of fool hasnt heard of Q-tip, foxy brown or run DMC! jesus, read a history book!
 
Anne Hathaway is an actor. From princess diaries. Dont ask how i know i juts do.....
 
I'll take these people on the soundtrack anyday ... More interesting in this is that I would find it hard to believe they'd set this up if they weren't serious about the current release date :D
 
Lamboracer
Anne Hathaway is an actor. From princess diaries. Dont ask how i know i juts do.....


 
J/K man....LOL!

had to use that thing once, & now was the perfect time... :lol:
 
Alright, today is the 15th... anybody got anything? :confused:
 
Does anyone else not give a **** besides me? I mean, seriously? Do you honestly think rap stars know how to drive in real life, much less in a game?

And my guess is they're gonna be playing it on a big screen. I've done that before, and while it does rock, you gotta give up some graphics quality.
 
CivicGSIR, you might want to remove that, it's not funny nor is it allowed.
 
GT4 was in NYC that night but no1 went to that event. The person who said that he would try to take pics thought it was going to be at the NY game expo but it was only going to be at the ballroom place
 
Back