GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 10

  • Thread starter Thread starter treefingers
  • 132 comments
  • 5,646 views
speedy_samurai
The MG in the dealer is 38,860 credits.

broke PS2=limited shots=I guessed on the price... Ill change it if I have to..
 
what about the cars in the classics section? They are new, but in a way they arn't. (I hope you get what I mean.)
 
PERFECT BALANCE
what about the cars in the classics section? They are new, but in a way they arn't. (I hope you get what I mean.)
treefingers
Cars:
Any car(s) that you can buy from the "new cars" section of a dealership, for $35,000 or less.

They are not in the new cars section are they. :)
 
FINAL ENTRY





It's got style. It's got power (over 300 horses!) It even has room, not only for your golf bags, but your golf buddies as well. All for under $35,000. It makes a statement.
 
updated my shot :)

Final


Preview
3preview9fd.jpg
 
speedy_samurai
It's got style. It's got power (over 300 horses!) It even has room, not only for your golf bags, but your golf buddies as well. All for under $35,000. It makes a statement.

And it's got realism!👍
 
speedy_samurai
FINAL ENTRY





It's got style. It's got power (over 300 horses!) It even has room, not only for your golf bags, but your golf buddies as well. All for under $35,000. It makes a statement.
LOL, hehe "F DUBYA"
that's an awesome pic!! 👍
 
god I love that insight shot
good job syntax ... its brave to take photos with that car
 
by the way, my post is my first 2.0 entry, wish my luck. agreed, that 300 C looks very nice.
 
The best 15 year old new car you can buy!

Pr3vi3w:
img0196editedthmbcopy4sj.jpg
 
i was trying to make an ad-shot with mine as well.. "300 SRT-8 LUXURY SEDAN" [instead of the Gran Turismo 4 Photomode thing.
 
it sure looks like the best 15 year old NEW car you can buy, I thinks its the ONLY 15 year old NEW car you can buy.
 
JFM92_GTRacer
LOL, hehe "F DUBYA"
that's an awesome pic!! 👍

ya, that's another statement the car makes. I wanted to make sure I put a Washington license plate on as the setting is Seattle. Glad you guys like it.
 
Ram-Rod
it sure looks like the best 15 year old NEW car you can buy, I thinks its the ONLY 15 year old NEW car you can buy.

Not counting the NSX of course, though those are a wee bit out of the price range ;).

Syntax, I don't know why you're worried; I love that Insight shot!
 
Its needs to say Final Entry written in red, gdissociation.
 
y is that?
 
thnaks SlipZtrEm & Franz, i'm glad you guys like it... it's starting to grow on me more and more and the support is definatly winning me over. :)

@ Franz, your not wrong there, It's not the most popular car, but I wanted something that I was pretty sure nobody would even think twice of purchasing... or taking photos of for that matter.
 
suzq044
y is that?
Look at the wheels when compared to the reflection:

The wheels in the reflection are always straight.
 
Toronado
Very nice! Good thing you didn't have the wheels turned.

I actually wanted to sit there and make it look like a good old american burnout. Preaty easy to do in one spot, just hold down the brake the hold down the gas...then just drop the brake pressure until the rear wheels start to spin. In this instance I had to use reverse, because it not only made a bit more smoke it kinda makes it look like the smoke is being blown back across the car.

Edit: Oooh, yeah I supose the straight wheels were a good choise also.
 
qdissociation
I actually wanted to sit there and make it look like a good old american burnout. Preaty easy to do in one spot, just hold down the brake the hold down the gas...then just drop the brake pressure until the rear wheels start to spin. In this instance I had to use reverse, because it not only made a bit more smoke it kinda makes it look like the smoke is being blown back across the car.

Edit: Oooh, yeah I supose the straight wheels were a good choise also.
What you should try in a future comp if you do a reverse burnout is turn the shutter speed all the way up and make the white balance higher towards blue so it makes the car look it has a fog machine near it. It makes the picture more atmospheric and they can look pretty cool.
 
btw, that camaro looks very nice on the water.
 
So the S2000 is within the price range right? Cause if it is, than I got a treat for y'all!!
 
Danger Orange
So the S2000 is within the price range right? Cause if it is, than I got a treat for y'all!!
Th S2000 is the price range (it is literally $35,000).
 
Sadly, Ive Updated my final entry...

dosparkpre7tx.jpg
 
yes.. breakin it into the wall... lol :D [i think i might change mine.. i'm bein outclassed :crazy:]
 
Back