GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Hall of Idiocy *Updated* Week 7

• Thread starter dori-san
  • 47 comments
incredible
think he ment "who's is who's"

I think he was right the first time.... "who's" is a contraction, "whose" is possessive... where's Sage when you need him? :)

G A R A
The rule saying you HAVE to be hoasted by ImageShack, and nothing else, not even your very own FTP, is stupid.

It is a good idea to have everybody use imageshack, I can see why it is done. I used to host a photomode competition in the artistic competitions area and you would have people host from their own FTP and it would sometimes become a mess because the person would delete the file, or change the filename, and then the picture wouldn't show up, so you would have to deal with their complaints. If you can get people to use Imageshack, which will NOT change the name or move the file, you don't have to deal with anybody saying, "Why isn't my picture showing up, or why is there a red X where my picture belongs."

Hey Dori, where's the week 7 update? Almost time for 8, too...I know there were some great ones in there ;)
*edit* Woohoo! Thanks Dori, great job!

//. /. '/
WOOHOO!!!! I made the "Hall"

I'd like to thank all the little people that made this moment possible :dopey:

:lol: Nice one MAV.... ;) I thought your pic was excellent... glad to see you've achieved fame at last.. 👍

Dori-San, why aren't you updating the hall of idiocy?

I have been waiting for weeks to see who the dunces are!

Its the only thing in my short lived life I have to look forward to!

LOL!
I love this thread. If yer ever short on some decent insults, hit me up, i'll be more than happy to help. 👍

dori-san
While he IS a newcomer to the competition and he had a great shot, I don't feel any remorse for busting his balls about not following the rules of using Imageshack. He is, after all, at professional in this field (and currently making everyone jealous in the mag cover comps and photomode ad threads). So I gotta rag him about this. Take that, Mr. Perfect!
Little did you know I had on a cup! So that THAT!

Hahahahahahaha! That was a good one ....

Just stumbled onto this thread purely by accident and it was great for a laugh.

But why did it end? Is it possible no-one has stuffed up since Week 8?

I just popped in here too, probably because of the guys above ^^ bumping it up the list.

Come on Dori_San, update this sucker - it's the best laugh I've had all weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love'n it...

Back