GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 14

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 124 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 14th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
142io.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules35up.gif

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
  • [NEW]Please Submit your Final Entry and no more than 2 Honorable Mentions.
  • [NEW]You will not ask others to choose your Final Entry.

deadline30id.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    June 4th.

theme38ys.gif

• This week’s competition will be restricted to "European cars from 1950-1979" as chosen by Week 12 winner felix2107.

• Further explanation of theme:
  • Only on known European tracks in real circuts and the European city courses.
    [*]As of now any type of car is acceptable, road or race.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Yes, I know this theme is very similar to last weeks, but it looks to be a while before he would be back online, so this is it. If you do not like it, don't say anything or participate. Good luck. 👍

Aha, I get it now. Forgive me :P The week before last picks, I get it now.

Finally got around to taking the Lotus Europa Special around for a drive, I was surprised how nimble it was for only having 133hp:

FINAL ENTRY

another tricky theme !! lol well got to have a challnge i suppose, oh well as i put it '' here we go again'' haha good luck everyone.

Damn, didn't even make the top 20 last week. :( Right, have to open up a whole can this week. Watch out... ;)

Final Entry

i had some more good shots but i think this is the best one.
here are the shots that didnt make it...

tiger2
Final Entry

i had some more good shots but i think this is the best one.
here are the shots that didnt make it...

if you make the finals u have my vote those photo's are amazing :bowdown:

I use a freeware photo editor called PhotoFiltre....do a search on google...thats the way i found it...good program..reall 👍 y brings the pictures to live

PunkRock
3 wheelin' a '76 GTi at Le Mans...
Well done, PunkRock! 👍

@criscross79: sorry to be an ass, but is that an European track?

DiabolicalMask
Well done, PunkRock! 👍

@criscross79: sorry to be an ass, but is that an European track?

Oops, hehe .. didn't read that part .. I used Grand Valley, I'm not sure if it's european or not, but it's not real thats for sure :)
guess I'll have to redo them

criscross79
Oops, hehe .. didn't read that part .. I used Grand Valley, I'm not sure if it's european or not, but it's not real thats for sure :)
guess I'll have to redo them
That's what I thought. ;)

It's a shame, though, because it was a cool picture.

And if it wasn't for that, I'd have a cool picture as well... :grumpy:

Back