• Thread starter Slick6
  • 244 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 24th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.​

249cw.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesbest6eo.gif

• Use only your own work that also has not been used in a previous competition.
    [*]Photoshop may be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add text, add a border, and remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark.
    [*]Photoshop may not be used to change color curves or manipulate the photo in any other form.
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
    [*]Please submit your final entry and clearly label it "Final Entry".
    [*]Additional photos may be posted in the form of two honorable mentions in thumbnail form or in a preview image not to exceed 400*300 pixels in horizontal orientation or 300*400 pixels in vertical orientation.
    [*]Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
    [*]For members that have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please contact me if there are questions about how the system works.

deadlinebest6lt.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    August 13th.

themebest6pg.gif

• This week’s competition theme is "Midnight Club" as chosen by week 22 winner GTChamp2003.

Further explanation of theme:
  • Cars:
    -Road cars only
    -All cars must have between 300 and 600 BHP in stock form.
    -Visual tuning allowed ( Spoilers, Rims )
    [*]Tracks:
    -Clubman Stage Route 5
    -Special Stage Route 5

Disqualified list:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, IM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com[/SIZE]

What exactly does stock means, if you can change the wheels and such?

stock hp i believe. but, i wish he would have had a lower hp limit though. the elise is a nice car, but, has less than 200hp stock :(

I meant Stock performance wise. You can only alter the car visually. In GT4 that means you can add spolilers and change the rims.

@[empty space]
Sorry about that but there are other nice cars. Most "nice" cars are qualified for this week so i don't think finding one will be a problem.

Good luck.

@Slick6
I must have missed this somewhere but am i allowed to participate this week seeing as i chose the theme?

i know, i already have a couple of new devleries from europe, so its not realy a problem :)

[edit - can we fit racing slicks to give the tyres a large appearnce?]

GTChamp2003
@Slick6
I must have missed this somewhere but am i allowed to participate this week seeing as i chose the theme?
Nope I'm sorry, because you will be choosing the top 20 as well for this week.

jmx2222
nice theme champ & congratulations once again :)

*Spot Reserved*

Why do you need to reserve a spot for??? surely it doesnt matter where your photo goes (least, IMO, it should not matter).

Hmm, tires.
I don't know. I would prefferably have everyone stay away for the tuning screen.

Ah what the hell.
Yes you can change the tires. If you think your photo will look better with them then by all means, go ahead. But the rest of the tuning screen is off limits. :D

nice theme GTChamp
since you are looking for nice cars
so are you targeting DUB style?

edit > forget the question you seem answered :dunce:

GTChamp2003
Hmm, tires.
I don't know. I would prefferably have everyone stay away for the tuning screen.

Ah what the hell.
Yes you can change the tires. If you think your photo will look better with them then by all means, go ahead. But the rest of the tuning screen is off limits. :D

If you put racing tires on, the rims get bigger. So if you want better looking shots, put on the racing tires and the wheels will look better.

It's starting to be an habitude... Since I know I won't have too much time this week, Final Entry

This thing is such a pig when stock. :crazy:

Though, I think I'll resize it so it doesn't show that much jagginess... Stupid PS2.

Welll as to seeing my limited ability of tuning I can't use my recent Camaro SS pictures... hmm.

choosing this week seemed harder than usual. either the "polite" englishmen or the sideways german.

final entry

img0650thumb3ex.jpg

Very Nice! If I'm not mistaken is that the coveted Orange/Gold DB9? It is great in that colour.

Yeah, the Gold/Orange DB9. Actually it's quite nice in that color. But I am attached to my Silver one. :P

I did some down tuning on the Camaro and took 'er back out on Clubman and here it is.

FINAL ENTRY

Preview:

I'm not a fan of the gold Aston, or gold cars in general for that matter. It looks much better in silver or....British Racing Green! (not the same car, but still an Aston)

Final Entry

Preview
img00402small6sw.jpg

*edit* Dangit, Blackbird! 3 minutes before me! Oh well, I'm sure there will be more straightaway shots by the time the competition's over :)

*edit 2* Thought it could use a border :)

my db9 is sutherland red. i really wanted one the red prodrive used on their 550s, i guess could have gone with the brg. oh well :)

"Final Entry"

thumb4lz.jpg

Rule Update:
Photoshop may also be used to remove Sony watermark.

Back