• Thread starter Slick6
  • 199 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 25th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.​

258am.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesbest6eo.gif

• Use only your own work that also has not been used in a previous competition.
    [*]Photoshop may be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add text, add a border, and remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark.
    [*]Photoshop may not be used to change color curves or manipulate the photo in any other form.
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
    [*]Please submit your final entry and clearly label it "Final Entry".
    [*]Additional photos may be posted in the form of two honorable mentions in thumbnail form or in a preview image not to exceed 400*300 pixels in horizontal orientation or 300*400 pixels in vertical orientation.
    [*]Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
    [*]For members that have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please contact me if there are questions about how the system works.

deadlinebest6lt.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    August 20th.

themebest6pg.gif

• This week’s competition theme is "The Badge" as chosen by week 23 winner speedy_samurai.

Further explanation of theme:
  • Cars:
    -No Race Cars
    [*]Track:
    -Any Circuit
    [*]Every car has identifying markers/emblems. I want the shots to show me these markers. I want the shot set up so that, by looking at the pic, we can tell who the manufacturer is. If the pic is of the model name or the manufacturer logo, either is fine.
    [*]License plates will not be allowed.

Disqualified list:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me, IM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com[/SIZE]

hehe... i've got just the thing lying around my gallery.... you get my "drift" kenny?

Final Entry

Also rans:

SS supposedly stands for Super Sport, but in this case it's either Somewhat Smokey, or Slightly Sideways.

Back