GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 4

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 249 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 4th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
week44zr.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
March 27th.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to "American Muscle as chosen by Week 2 winner dori-san.
An eligible entry, is a car from the US and could be thought of as "Muscular."

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Can someone define "American Muscle" please?
I know it means amercian muscle cars
but any high power new american cars like 300C, Corvette or Viper
will they be considered american muscle too? or just old muscle cars only?
how about buick GNX? <- not too old and not too new

any corvette older than GNX is okay right?
how about Shelby Cobra?

Slick6
Nothing newer than the GNX and no corvettes.
I think you should change the theme to Pre-1990's Muscle Cars then. It would make it less confusing. I think Corvettes would classify as muscle cars, more so than Mustangs. Mustangs are pony cars, of course so are Camaros. It's your call though.

should we have a list of cars that are permitted?
so participants just follow the list ... simple and easy

awww wasnt the first to reply...nah its all good..havent been here awhile but hope this is good nuff...peace:tup:

FINAL ENTRY

I would enter my General_Lee photo, but it's not allowed :)

The definition of a corvette is small, light, quick, as par naval history. Not huge muscle things.

How American limited is this? Like, can I use a photo of an Aston Martin? They're owned by Ford, which is American.

If I remember correctly, Ford also own 100% of Jaguar, Land Rover, and Volvo, as well as 33.4% of Mazda. (though I doubt i'll be able to take a pic of a muscle car by Land Rover)

Slick6
A car that can be bought in the USA section of GT4, is older than 1990, and has an outrageous amount of horsepower is eligible. Is this clear enough?
if you say that ... Ford RS200, Ford GT40 race car, any Chaparral race cars are valid cars as well :scared:

Technically this is a pony car, but it's American, and was produced between 1950 and 1980.

Final Entry

Final Entry

i did this one a while ago, but it matches the theme and i like the effect i got with the tire on the stairs

I guess dori-san, PM'ed me and said that he wanted the theme to be any American car. So I guess any American "Muscle" car.

Back