GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 6 Tiebreaker

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 19 comments

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Note, I am saving my vote, incase tommorow we are tied, we can end this and get going on the next competition.

That Pitworks Z is sexy, and having it pulling ahead rocks :P

Nissans for life ;)

Both great photos, but to me it looks like the wrong type of blur on the Nissan shot. I'd have gone for a speedy horizontal blur rather than 'zoom' (camera zoom, that is), to accentuate the fact that it's overtaking the Toyota (which isn't really visible as a Toyota).

I know what you mean but I think it's pretty good considering the limitations, much more of a blur and the toyota would be an orangey-white blob and even less recognizable as a car.

both very impressive shots and it's great to see a poll that didn't have an outright favourite :)

i wont win again, have this feeling. Slick has the final vote when we are even again.

well, it was a good contest. :) 👍

Orbit
Both great photos, but to me it looks like the wrong type of blur on the Nissan shot. I'd have gone for a speedy horizontal blur rather than 'zoom' (camera zoom, that is), to accentuate the fact that it's overtaking the Toyota (which isn't really visible as a Toyota).

Yeah... however (it's not the guys fault) but the 2nd image is kinda flat. Click on it. I wish it had some kind of background or foreground... or depth.

They're both good.

I voted for the first one. I have to go and I won't be home again until later tonight. If it ties, I'm just going to pick one and get on with it.

I feel that #2 is just too cluttery and since it doesn't showcase the track (which WAS a part of the theme) AT ALL... I voted for #1.

And I say that if it ties AGAIN! Then we should have 2 winners for the week. It's not fair to the other guy who doesn't get picked if they both earned the same amount. A tie breaker is a good idea, but if the tie breaker ends up in a tie, then they both deserve it.

Thanks all for voting my pic up to the top. I promise week 8 will also be a cool contes if slick finds my suggestion good.`

cheers

Latest Posts

Back