GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 7 Poll

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 37 comments

Winner?

• [URL=http://img169.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img169&image=ghiaback19bo.jpg][IMG]http://img169.exs.cx/img169/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
week7poll9lu.jpg

Vote!​

Theme: Travel any exotic location with any small car(s)

As far as voting goes, I have made it final, If you vote for yourself, winning or losing, your vote will not count so you may as well not even vote then. The true winner should win with other people's support, not theirs. If you don't like this rule, don't participate. This will be enforced.

Thanks Slick6 for setting up the poll
and Congratulation to all Top 20, really awesome photos
I should also add that some entries were quite good even they couldn't make it to top 20
so guys don't give up and good luck next time

I'm really suprised that I made it, considering the quality of this week's entries. :dopey:

Hmmmmmm. It's very hard to choose which one to go for, they're all very good.

Woohoo!! I made the top 20 again! Thanks franz!

Now if I could only get a couple more votes than last time (0)... :nervous:

I voted for the Lotus Europa at Capri.

I hope everyone is voting before they view the results, you wouldn't want to be influenced subconciously now would you... ;)

My picture did really suck, I was getting ready to play football and decided to whip one up while waiting. :) I'll try harder next time.

I voted for the minitruck thing. The picture just looks....right. Sure, some of the other shots (the one of the driver specifically) are astounding, but because of the car distortions, it just....doesnt look right to me.

I did'nt enter this week's competition because I just could'nt find the time, or maybe it was just because I did'nt want to spend too much time taking pictures of compact cars, but I will have to admit that alot of these photos look really nice this week! I voted for the Mini at Deep Forest with the light filtering in through the trees. It looks really good! Love it!👍

I think number 8 can be done in GT4
he seems to darken instead of lighten
and did the blue filter on it ....
maybe someone should try to remake the same photo

lol, photo 8 is PS'ed i reckon, its not possible to get that multi coloured lens flare type thing on that course imo :embarrassed:

btw, i went with #6, nice and peaceful :D

s2000lover
lol, photo 8 is PS'ed i reckon, its not possible to get that multi coloured lens flare type thing on that course imo :embarrassed:

btw, i went with #6, nice and peaceful :D

I turned the exposure down and changed the white balance for the orange cast - honest !

...and when someone finds out that you can do it in GT4 - can you delete your accusing posts...I'm losing votes here! :(

I wonder what was wrong with my pic, it's nearly identical to two of them up there... oh well...

That mini does appear as if it has had a lot of contrast and brightness added externally of GT4, it certainly stands out from all the rest when you look at them all lined up.

I could be wrong and I did try to replicate it, but that's one of the tracks I get disc read errors on.

seems like many people like Palm trees ... LOL :D
other entries are very good quality as well
this week we got a pretty close competition
which is a good thing ...

I smell another potential tiebreaker, even though it's still way early, I'll save my vote just in case. :sly:

5 votes so far for me, not bad, not bad. :)

We won't have to worry about a tiebreaker. I'm saving my vote so, please vote guys. 👍

Back