GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 9

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 155 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 9th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
90gb.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • We are using a system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
April 30th.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to "A MR car on Tokyo R246. Production vehicles only - no concept/race vehicles allowed." as chosen by Week 7 winner DRT2RM.

Further explanation of theme:
Spyker C8 is allowed.
Cadillac Cien is not allowed.
The photo has to be of one car only - no multiple MR cars in the same photo.

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

I think I'll try and get in this, but I'm having serious issues with Imageshack.

DRT2RM
I believe it was. Feel free to use it if you want.
I'd have said no, unless the production version was in the game.

Like the Toyota GT One, but the ACTUAL road-going version is included.

The R390 is in the game, Nissan classics, I believe, where both are located. One single example does not really qualify as "production", but it was still road-worthy.

Previous finalists...

homer110123d
Ithink the first runner-up is better than the entry
I was going to put it as my entry but it's a bit too blurry on the red car. I'll probably change my mind in a day or two anyway.

Well I know i cant use this car.... but I just wanted to throw it in.... my entry will be in its place sooner or later.....

spykerdriver
It is MR only, not just mid-engine, right?
MR = mid-engine, rear wheel drive
when I choose your car in GT4, it will show your drivetrain as FF, FR, MR, RR, or 4WD
if you have a car is mid-egine, 4WD, then it should be 4WD not MR

Just to be sure, the Spyker C8 does qualify for this competition. I know it isn't listed as a MR car in the game, but it is a MR car in real life. So is it okay to use it?

Back