GT4 PhotoMode/Photoshop Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter //. /. '/
  • 79 comments
Great work, Evo! It looks fantastic!

I have one more ENTRY

When testing the Audi Lemans Concept on the Nurb there was an incident.

haha.. what happened? engine blow :lol:... i dont think its legal for this comp tho.. "interiors" .. not crashes? :crazy:

if i wanted to enter a wreck [check the "viper wreck" in my sig, that's what i'd use.. lol] :D

speedy_samurai
Great work, Evo! It looks fantastic!

I have one more ENTRY

When testing the Audi Lemans Concept on the Nurb there was an incident.

This shot is well within the guid lines.. great work every one!

Danger Orange
This shot is well within the guid lines.. great work every one!

Really....hmph, wish I would've known that sooner. I had some ideas for some accidents but I didn think they would fit. Oh well, thats what I get for not asking. :indiff:

Easy$$
Really....hmph, wish I would've known that sooner. I had some ideas for some accidents but I didn think they would fit. Oh well, thats what I get for not asking. :indiff:

The example that I posted was an accident....

I guess I didnt really see it as an accident. No biggie, dont really have the time to mess with it now. Looking forward to the next comp already.

niether did i.. i figured it was a unique way to show the INTERIOR of the car.. which the above post does not.. :?

I saw Danger's example and it was an 'accident' which resulted in the viewer being able to see what was not visible before. My shot is along those same lines.

spyker > what car is this?
PT cruiser? SSR? No clue
nice work btw

yup, definitely a PT, but those center bars are usually plastic ;)

I wish I had the time to make one....sooo busy :guilty: I had a pretty good idea for it too..maybe Ill work on it and just put it in my gallery. :indiff:

Back