GT4 PhotoMode/Photoshop Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter //. /. '/
  • 79 comments
looks nice spyker
you may want to add colour filter to those wheels
so that the colour tone match the car a bit

Wow, Easy, excellent.

Just re-size it in PS and host it seperatley. Then copy the direct link to image in to tags. Then put those in [url] tags with the URL going to where the regular size one is hosted.

Hope that makes sense.

DIBS ON BMW! [lol] -- btw i think the VW is gullwing .. but ur chop looks cool :D

ok so i was wrong :embarrassed: lol

spyke i think the only thing you could change is the color adjustment.. the game's sheetmetal is slightly tan.. the photos is pure white.. just a minor thing though.. aside from that its 👍

suzq044
ok so i was wrong :embarrassed: lol

spyke i think the only thing you could change is the color adjustment.. the game's sheetmetal is slightly tan.. the photos is pure white.. just a minor thing though.. aside from that its 👍

That and maybe....not sure if it would pull it off...but use the taillights from the real shot too... :)

Here's my work-in-progress, a suicide-doored Mazda RX-8!
It may become an entry if I don't get time to add some final touches, but, in the meantime, here it is.

Feedback is appreciated!

EVO Lancer
Here's my work-in-progress, a suicide-doored Mazda RX-8!
It may become an entry if I don't get time to add some final touches, but, in the meantime, here it is.

Feedback is appreciated!

The interior is too bright and too small in relationship to the rest of the image. Look at the size of the wheel and tire and then look at the size of your steering wheel. The scaling issue is not off by alot, but its noticeable. The brightness should be an easy fix.

EVO Lancer >
I agree what E$ said ....
but it is a great idea .... good job on the doors
maybe you need to relocate the reflection
just a suggestion

Suzq > nice job on your M3 GTR

Every one is lookin great! Nice to see more paricipation.. I was worried earlier this week. @ Susq AWESOME work.. that GTR is freakin Seamless!

Thanks for your feedback, as I said, its still a WIP, so I'll fix that soon. The brightness of the interior is easy to fix, but how would you go about rescaling it?

thanks danger.. love urs too "thats DANGER![orange racing]" lol [i wasnt sure whether to add the noise i did or not, because i figure it suits the game 'skinning'

wow ... you did it again
but I don't understand why it is blue even the tires

Maybe if you added blue tint to the whole photo from the game it would match up better with the interior.

Here is an update of my RX-8.
I fixed the interior proportions (I hope) and dimmed the inside a little as well. In addition, I gave the car a thorough cleaning and smoothed all the rough textures and made it look a lot sharper and nicer. I also added a little reflection to the open doors. Blow it up full size and see for yourself!

EVO that looks awesome! Looks just like a photo of the real thing. Very impressive.

p.s. I edited my pic so the tires look better.

the reflections on the RX8's doors are too strong still.. and at the wrong angle.. take a look at another photo of the car with its doors open.. honestly i liked it better w/out the reflections because it still looks like a game-shot that way..

and with the zonda, it would've been cool to let the body be grey & the valve cover stay blue :dopey: [it would match betterer--yes i made that word up.]

I agree with suzq. The reflections seem out of place since nothing else is really being reflected on the car. It does look alot better than your previous version. Although, IMO, the overall image seems kinda flat. That yellow should be alot more vibrant.

Dont take my critique the wrong way. I think you've done a great job, just trying to help you make it even better.

Wow! If you think that yellow is flat, you should see the original pic! I'll reduce the reflections a little bit (and perhaps remove entirely the one on the suicide door). I might also tinker around with Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc. I've also had the idea of perhaps gettting a different backdrop...
PS The Zonda looks much better now, Speedy.

And here it is!
Entry

I've placed it in a photography studio-style location, and I lowered the opacity of the reflection on the front door. I also added a small reflection of the car on the floor.
As always, feedback is welcome.
PS I know that the angle of the doors on the reflection on the floor is out, but that'd be really hard to fix, and I don't have time now.

Back