M Moriquendi Messages 35 Sep 7, 2004 #1 Anyone know what kind of play modes GT4 will feature? like drag(wich i`m pretty sure is in), drifting or some other modes? tried doing a search in here but couldn`t find anything....
Anyone know what kind of play modes GT4 will feature? like drag(wich i`m pretty sure is in), drifting or some other modes? tried doing a search in here but couldn`t find anything....
Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Sep 7, 2004 #2 That's odd, I come up with over six pages worth of threads. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=73525
That's odd, I come up with over six pages worth of threads. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=73525
Civicbus Messages 377 Sep 7, 2004 #3 Solid Lifters That's odd, I come up with over six pages worth of threads. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=73525 Click to expand... he wanted to know what play modes were available not the games features.
Solid Lifters That's odd, I come up with over six pages worth of threads. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=73525 Click to expand... he wanted to know what play modes were available not the games features.
Der Alta Official GTP Bouncer Staff Emeritus Messages 9,209 Messages DerAlta Sep 7, 2004 #4 We know that as well as we know which cars are confirmed to be in the game. *click* AO