• Thread starter Slick6
  • 197 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 28th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.​

281qe.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rulesbest6eo.gif

• Use only your own work that also has not been used in a previous competition.
    [*]Photoshop may be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add text, add a border, and remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark.
    [*]Photoshop may not be used to change color curves or manipulate the photo in any other form.
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
    [*]http://imageshack.us/
    [*]Please submit your final entry and clearly label it "Final Entry".
    [*]Additional photos may be posted in the form of two honorable mentions in thumbnail form or in a preview image not to exceed 400*300 pixels in horizontal orientation or 300*400 pixels in vertical orientation.
    [*]Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
    [*]For members that have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please contact me if there are questions about how the system works.

deadlinebest6lt.gif

• The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
    September 10th.

themebest6pg.gif

• This week’s competition theme is "Open Theme" as chosen by week 26 winner 440 CHARGER.

Further explanation of theme:
None Needed.

Disqualified list:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Any questions, please PM me.

I hope people use this theme as a chance for some Real creativity.
I'll do my best.

Edit: On second thought, this is going to be real hard to choose from all my pictures.

Here's my "different approach" to this open theme.

FINAL ENTRY

Honorable Mentions

My kind of theme ;)

I'll dig around the ol' archives or maybe come up with something new, I think what most people will have in mind is having the most realistic looking picture, I myself don't know which way I'll go with this one..

FINAL ENTRY:

I'm going with this pic, because personally I think it's awesome. It, to me, looks like an M5 ad of somesort.. I dunno why I went with no color but I'm glad I did, it's one of my favorite pics and I'm proud of it ;)

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

This is my current wallpaper, I like it, reminds me of my days at Autobahn ;)

This is one of my Top 3 favorites, I love how this picture came out, to me it looks pretty realistic, and cool I guess? :dunce:

Back