GT4 PMC Week 34

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 152 comments
pmc345wq.jpg

Welcome to Week 34 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• The theme for week 34 is "The Wheel" as chosen by week 32 winner 440 Charger
  • Take a shot of any car in any location with the emphasis on making the wheels look as nice as possible.
  • Cars: Any car.
  • Tracks: Any track or PhotoTravel location.
Further description of theme:
  • I'd like to see clean, crisp, spinning wheels, but if you can capture a shot of them sitting still that looks really good, be my guest.
  • Any wheels will do, but I really like to see the dubbed "440 Bling Bling" wheels that are chrome and look really good spinning. Note: These are 'PD' wheels that appear in the used wheel list.
  • There are other shinny wheels in the game that will also catch my eye as well.
  • I do not want a bunch of close up shots of wheels! I want to see the majority of the car, so keep that in mind.
  • So let the creative juices flow and have fun! 👍 - 440 Charger

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is: October 22nd.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry.
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

icon4.gif
Rule Update!
  • You may change your Final Entry once. If if you do so, please edit your original entry make a new post linking to it.
  • Excessive changes to your Final Entry will incur warnings and may result in disqualification!
Disqualified:
  • k1mario1986 - Use of Photoshop contrary to rules (sharpen filter).
  • LGforce - Use of Photoshop contrary to rules (blur filter).
For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Nice theme this week. Nice pics should come out of it. I also like the Final Entry rule. Good Idea. 👍 Last week it did get a little out of hand.

Guys & gals, please note the update to the rules regarding changing your Final Entry. Although we will be lenient on this, we do ask that you try to resist the temptation to change your entry multiple times, if only to preserve the sanity of those selecting the top 20 ;)

Thanks & good luck!

Final Entry

civictyperpmcpreview2ui.jpg

This shot has been in my computer for 10 months
one of the earliest shot in my photomode history

I can foresee this will be full of chrome... Yuck.

This is what happened when I tried to put expensive wheels on a taurus:

Does not compute....system meltdown in ten seconds...

PunkRock
I can foresee this will be full of chrome... Yuck.

Enter one thats not..I was thinking we would see alot of the same wheels too so thats why I went with the aircooled beetle hubcaps. Ya know...mix it up.

That's definitely what I'm going to do, even though I know I don't stand a chance... people like bling. :P

Wow, the theme is... erm... special... I have never really liked chrome rims, but I will do my best. BTW the rule update sounds reasonable 👍
Good luck everyone!

Final Entry

I know that they aren't full "bling" chrome wheels and they aren't spinning, but this is my final entry anyway. :)

I've never ventured into 'bling' but I guess its time to try something new, amazing entries so far

Back