GT4 Prologue possibly coming to us!

  • Thread starter Thread starter gt3_156284
  • 13 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
17
Hey, i heard in a video that sony is possibly bringing GT4 Prologue to the U.S.!
Does anyone have any more info on this?
 
In what video did you hear that? By the time PD decides to distribute a GT4P here, it'd be time to release the full GT4.
 
Theres no official news on that other than Sony and PD saying it won't go to the US. Also at this stage it's pointless unless theres another big delay coming. Dowload the vid and get a member here to upload it so we can all see, new news is no good without a source, it has a value of 0.
 
Just wait, the full game is almost coming out.... only a few more months.
 
I say highly unlikely, however there is away a possibility.
 
It is not. Gamespot don't say such thing.
 
FatAssBR
Just wait, the full game is almost coming out.... only a few more months.

Its not a question of waiting, its a question of the possibility of a US Proloque. I'm sure everyone can wait, if a demo exist 2 days before the release people would flock to it to easy the waiting.
 
LaBounti
Its not a question of waiting, its a question of the possibility of a US Proloque. I'm sure everyone can wait, if a demo exist 2 days before the release people would flock to it to easy the waiting.


Did I understand you correctly.
You reckon people will rush out and buy Prolouge if it was released 2 days before GT4. I disagree.
In Australia Prolouge is selling for $ 60.00 were new release games would sell for $ 100.00. I refuse to buy Prolouge.
Surely waiting 2 days is better than spending that amount of money?
If you have enough money to waste please send some my way.
 
That I don't believe. The Prologue is supposedly only for Japanese PS2's unless there is a mod in an American PS2. And I think it was sold only in Japan, and you had to order it to another country. (But I'm not completely sure about all the places that got in stores.) I know no US store sells an American PS2 version.
 
GTP was to quell the tide of angry fans who wanted GT4 on time. It was just to shut the fools up who dont know about delays, there would be no point now, unless they back out again on the planned date. Grrrr
 
Uncle Harry
Did I understand you correctly.
You reckon people will rush out and buy Prolouge if it was released 2 days before GT4. I disagree.
In Australia Prolouge is selling for $ 60.00 were new release games would sell for $ 100.00. I refuse to buy Prolouge.
Surely waiting 2 days is better than spending that amount of money?
If you have enough money to waste please send some my way.


No, just a demo, like ones that come with magazines.
 
Even if it did come out, i'd probably rent it only because as soon as i beat it, which probably wouldn't take that long, then it would be over with and almost a waste of time. Especially since GT4 would be close to release anyways if prologue ever did come out in the U.S., as many others mentioned.
 
Back