usernamed Messages 1,134 Messages Usernamed Dec 7, 2004 #32 milefile This is the most superfluous thread I've seen in a while. How many threads are there on this topic? Click to expand... 1231298762134452246893 x 4 times.
milefile This is the most superfluous thread I've seen in a while. How many threads are there on this topic? Click to expand... 1231298762134452246893 x 4 times.
S Smoke_U_24/7 Messages 441 Dec 7, 2004 #33 I see a super moderator coming... we better go run and hide!
C Classic Anycar Messages 360 Dec 7, 2004 #34 EXTRA CHOICES In the year 2101, when war is beginning. Never. They will skip to GT5, sort of like Liesure Suit Larry. I don't care.
EXTRA CHOICES In the year 2101, when war is beginning. Never. They will skip to GT5, sort of like Liesure Suit Larry. I don't care.
A agent R Messages 24 Dec 7, 2004 #35 I can' t wait gt4(kor ver). 28,11 that day I 'll buy gt4(jpn ver) my ps2 (kor ver) can read jpn ver disc,but I CAN'T read japanese.that's one big problem.anyway I'll buy it.
I can' t wait gt4(kor ver). 28,11 that day I 'll buy gt4(jpn ver) my ps2 (kor ver) can read jpn ver disc,but I CAN'T read japanese.that's one big problem.anyway I'll buy it.