GT4 Starter Car Guide (Excel)

• Thread starter Matej
  • 2 comments

Matej

Premium
Croatia
Zagreb
This guide is dedicated to players who are undertaking the career mode in GT4 for the first time and would need some help choosing the right car. It will also prove useful to players who are returning to GT4 and would like to start a new game with harder (or different) challenge in mind.

I have written the guide in Microsoft Excel 2007. The Excel file contains two parts: Car List and Calculator.

The Car List displays all cars within the 10,000 budget that appear on Week 1. You can check special comments of mine for each vehicle, and ratings I have assigned to each, depending on how difficult career undertaking with that particular car is. In order to make the ultimate guide, while making the list I used certain information from two great databases our GTPlanet members have created:

@Car-less' All Cars Driven - 10 Miles of Testing Data (here)
@Famine's GT4 Complete PAL Used Car Cycles List (here)

Therefore, you'll also be able to check out each car's stats, colour names, and lap times set on Trial Mountain.

The Calculator helps you calculate aftermarket parts expenses on your car, and how much power you can gain per upgrade for each car. I'm sure you'll be having fun with this mini tool!

How-to-use instructions are present in the Excel file. You can download the file below. If you have any questions or problems to report, let me know.

Have fun! :)

Attachments

• GT4 Starter Car Guide.xlsx
    29.4 KB · Views: 306
Great piece of work, @Matej, but I have to ask why you didn't include any license prize cars? That Nismo 270R is a beast...

Great piece of work, @Matej, but I have to ask why you didn't include any license prize cars? That Nismo 270R is a beast...
Including prize cars would require different Excel formulas and data arrangement, so I kept it simple by using used cars only.

Back