GT4 Track website

  • Thread starter Thread starter S13KS
  • 45 comments
  • 3,878 views
Messages
139
Found a nice little link here:

http://vnet.fc2web.com/gt4p/course.htm

List's off all tracks which are confirmed/semi-confirmed inclusions in GT4 - along with real life pics where in-game pics are unavailable.

Not too sure about Nurburgring though - I still reckon it's the GP track. Hope I'm wrong.
 
I spy with my little eye something beggining with.......... NURBURGRING. Woohoo
 
No SSR11 in that list though.. and a fair few missing GT3 tracks which I would expect to be in GT4 as it wont take them anymore effort to add them really :/
 
Im pretty sure that something exactly the same as this was posted a while back...the little list with track names that is.
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
I spy with my little eye something beggining with.......... NURBURGRING. Woohoo

It's not the Nurburgring Nordschleiffe, the long one in your pic, it's just the Nurburgring. KY has already confirmed that the long track won't be in GT4, he said the PS2 couldn't do it at that level of detail, same thing for the Le Mans track. He is hoping to include some longer tracks than found in previouse GT's though.
 
Wow! An in game shot of Capri! Nice find indeed! Looks great 👍 .
 
Oh well. Atleast there will be a little bit of it.

I don't know why there isn't all real tracks in the GT series I mean the cars are all real?
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Wow! An in game shot of Capri! Nice find indeed! Looks great 👍 .

The ending video of GT4P has footage of the Capri track as well as the HK course.
 
Ohh! Nice! Can't Wait Hong Kong Course
 
I fell in love with the Hong Kong pictures (figure of speech, of course). Just to keep one window open to that site, I am quite impressed. I know this is a confirmed/non-confirmed deal here, but it is pretty interesting to see all these tracks in GT4. They have as muich of a shot as the next American Idol. All they have to do is get through good ol' Simon Cowell. My comments:

Autume Ring Mini. I'm thankful that the long course won't be used. That course is too unproefessional and challenging. Even that 800m short course in the GT2 time trials was more interesting.

Motegi would be interesting. This is one of the few tracks in the world where the infield road course isn't seriously linked to the oval, like Daytona or Homestead.

Las Vegas. Will that be LVMS or maybe a street course to challenge Hong Kong in a "coolest, colorful city" showdown? I remember Las Vegas in Rush 2 from the N64, so I can imagine what REALISTIC track could be in store.

The bottom shot of Capri looks like a GT4 screen shot. Possible? We'll see when the game ships.

San Marco seems cool.

Nanzenji... never heard of it. Seems like a nice rally course.

Now, Akasaka. I thought the Tokyo R246 track was in the vincinity of Akasaka. But if this will be a totally different track, it would mean a few more streets to play around in within the world's most expensive city (Tokyo).

Paris dirt course? Either that is the Paris-Dakar route, or I don't know. Speaking of Paris, that is my second-favorite city in the world. I would be interested to see how this city would look on my PS2 and my TV.

Looks like a second Seattle and second Test Course upcoming. And to me, there SHOULD be two test tracks. One for high speed, the other for cornering. It MIGHT replace Complex String.
 
Looks very nice. :D
Now we just need to get rid of that terrible word: semi-confirmed. ;)
 
Originally posted by JohnBM01
Autume Ring Mini. I'm thankful that the long course won't be used. That course is too unproefessional and challenging. Even that 800m short course in the GT2 time trials was more interesting.

Are you mad? The full length Autumn Ring is a joy to drive around in GTC. It seems to me it would be well suited to a number of the smaller, less powerful cars found in the game.
 
las vegas ?? (VIVAAAAAAAAAA LAS VEGAS!!!! VIVAAAAAA LAS VEGAS!!!!)... when u crash the CSI team comes to investigate... lol... Yosemite???

:S wtf?


hope theres gonna be more tracks!... and more new (and real) ones... Like Montreal's Gille Villeneuve Speedway :D

And the Mt Tremblant track (for ppl who now that place)
 
Originally posted by cpl_richie
Are you mad? The full length Autumn Ring is a joy to drive around in GTC. It seems to me it would be well suited to a number of the smaller, less powerful cars found in the game.

Yeah the full Autumn Ring is ace, pretty sure full version atleast will be in GT4 since it was in GTC :)

Ahhhh nothing like drifting the Jag around it hehe :D
 
Well yeah, the lower-class cars. But you'll need to be careful racing a 500hp+ car around the full circuit. If racing the mini course, it is fun. If GT4 had go-karts, it would be fun to go-kart your way around. That also goes to the Motor Sport Land course. Maybe I've just had tough luck racing the track.

Anyhow, the website you found is pretty cool. Once I seen the tracks, it was up to my childish imagination to go to work.
 
Go karts would be cool, I know it wouldnt make it into GT4 but it would be fun as a mini game... they could model up a few mini tracks for the go karts or heck just let us ride around any track, I hope we get a snowy track which is one of the tracks if im not mistaken and hopefully the cars get much much more dirtier than in GT3, so we have to wash our cars for 2 reason, aerodynamics and you need a clean car to enter into certain races... keeping my fingers crossed...
 
Originally posted by live4speed
It's not the Nurburgring Nordschleiffe, the long one in your pic, it's just the Nurburgring. KY has already confirmed that the long track won't be in GT4, he said the PS2 couldn't do it at that level of detail, same thing for the Le Mans track. He is hoping to include some longer tracks than found in previouse GT's though.

When did KY ever say this. I don't think I've seen an interview with him saying this about Nurburgring OR the PS2. Where'd you get this "info" from?
 
I do remember reading this from him in an interview but to ask me where I got it I have no idea I think it was either IGN or posted on thise site, I remember reading it so long ago that seriously I dont know where it was actually, but if I come across it i'll post it for you but I doubt id find it again..
 
Originally posted by Shen Yin
When did KY ever say this. I don't think I've seen an interview with him saying this about Nurburgring OR the PS2. Where'd you get this "info" from?

Whats with the attitude, it's on a couple of site but theres no way I'm going to search through all the articles for you. Go to IGN and read them all for yourself, if it's not there try CVG and keep trying until you find it.
 
Looking foward to the WET Tracks with the new physics and graphics engine.
 
Hell yea I think wet tracks are gonna be much more fun this time around, and if they have a snowy rally track hopefully they actually make it snow rather just have a snowy track and no weather effects.. the same with wet tracks, hopefully they show it raining rather than just the track wet.. Kinda kills the effect if you ask me, but doubt it'll happen in GT4...
 
I'd love to see a wet track that doesn't have walls all the way around it. Midfield, Autumn Ring or Grand vallley would be a bit testing in the wet especially trying to slow down at the end of the straights.
 
Back