GT4 Track website

  • Thread starter Thread starter S13KS
  • 45 comments
  • 3,878 views
yea and by having no walls you'll see people online slideing off the tracks or whatever, it would be a great way too see whos the best and whos not...
 
I think if you can't have Le Mans, give Sebring some thought. I played it in Sports Car GT for the PC (the better version), and the thrill of high speed is incredible on the front straight and that long back stretch before heading into the final few turns.

I would like to check out Suzuka and better improve my driving around the Casio Triangle, you know those two SLOW corners before the front stretch? If GT4 was putting that into the game (highly likely), I would like to see an easier route into the pits. Because the Suzuka in Le Mans 24 Hours was tough, and I usually missed the pits.

With the NFL in town here in Houston this weekend, I seen commercials for the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. And that reminded me. Why not have a rally race in Hawaii, and then a street course in Honolulu? It would be a new-age Tahiti. I still think Houston, Texas would make a nice venue for a GT race. If not for GT4, GT5 will have to be an interesting choice. Houston- America's most underrated world-class city.

Go Texans!
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
I spy with my little eye something beggining with.......... NURBURGRING. Woohoo

Can you spell TOUGE DORIFTO SESSION!!!!!!!!!
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
Nurburgring2.jpg
 
The Nurburgring is not the Nurburgring Nordschleiffe.
 
for those who need more information on track frames....

http://www.trilon.com/bapom/maps/

nice site...

you'll find the nordschleife and the ring GP track... but also alot more like Solitude or Avus... Spa and leMans... and also GT tracks !!

Track design and history is everything !!!!
 
LOL God bless the Autumn ring mini, I was just wishing for that track the other day... :)
 
stock02.jpg


DORIFTO on this? =D That is Curva Sul at Nelson Piquet International Raceway, Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

stock17.jpg


What about this? This is Curva 90 graus ( 90 degress turn )


Track Layout:

jacarepagua_map.gif


Liked?

Go talk to PD ;)
 
Ahh... the joys of digging up an old topic.

Well it's been a bit of a while since I last been to this topic. Now we are sort of hearing more news about GT4. Some predictions were correct, some weren't. Some fascinations are also still in the works.

With the game to have 50, 100-something tracks, anything can happen, folks. I'm actually fascinated as crap about what tracks will make it. If you go to my JGTC topic in the "Motorsports/Drifting and Other Motorsports" category, you may know that "something similar to GT3:Concept or GT4 is in the end."

I sense Suzuka.
 
yea that was the shortcoming of gt3 there were no really good wet tracks, i cant wait for tskuba either. hell ya
 
doesn't this track-link look a little bit UN-official too you guys, everyone can put these images in a row.
some good tracks though, and that circuit in Rio looks fine too.
 
Hi while I searched thru the GT4 gallery - Photomode I detected these pictures; very familiar pictures since I have been to the Nurburgring 4 times and used the “Pay & Go” ride on the Nordschleiffe.


Here you can see the restaurant that’s placed in one of the tightest and steepest curves on the course:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4_photomode/259_G


Here is the long straight with the “Pay & Go” entrance at the end, and up to the right you can see the castle Nurburg.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4_photomode/269_G?full=1


This is the real Nordschleiffe and not the F1 course, and I really hope this one will be in the complete game. “The Green Hell” is one of the most exciting racetracks in the world.

All the pictures on the third page in the GT4 Gallery – Photomode and the last ones on the second page (the ones with the Skyline) are from the Nordschleiffe.

https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/gt4_photomode?page=2


///bengan
 
Where have you been, the Ring is in, it was in at E3 and it's in the new BMW virtual ride demo, theres a few vids with clips of it and a massive vidio of a full lap followed by the full lap replay available to download. Weve know about the Nordschleiffe being in GT4 for some time now.
 
Ohhh... sorry my mistake, I missed the date and I sensed a little bit of negative and unsure vibes in this thread about the subject. :lol:

///bengan
 
And just how exactly did you happen upon this thread and not realize it was painfully old?
 
If you haven’t noticed *blink, blink* there are a wonderful search engine in the forum that I used to check which maps that were confirmed or not, and missed that this thread was a half year old. Even the best can make a mistake. :)

///bengan
 
Back