GT4 Unofficial WRS Warmup Race #3 - Rally Time!

• Thread starter Famine
  • 96 comments
After my final session, I had exactly one clean lap. It's a poor time :yuck: , but since it's clean and saved, I submitted it.
T1 = 33.985 (best seen 33.1)
T2 = 1'01.842 (best seen 58.9)

I just sumited my fastest clean lap of T2 58.223 in the S4. was trying to chase down my dirty T2 57.265 ghost but closest i got was 57.5** then hiting the corner right after the hairpin after T2 to a 3rd gear burnout. I just went for smoth and fast insteed off crazy oh so close calls and sumitited. I fell this track owned me, oh well WRS qualifing awaits me.

Small_Fryz
Isnt it past the deadline now?

Where are the results?
Famine lives in the UK, and I don't expect him to post results in the middle of the night.
Results will probably be online in the middle of your night, over there in Australia.

yeah, i knew he lived in UK, but Kent has the deadlines at his Midnight.

Anywho, I fully understand if its a bit late :bowdown: famine for organising the WRS warmups.

man no results yet this sucks. but i can wait my pc aint working- at friends house.

It doesn't suck as much as having to unexpectedly relocate your computer due to "pipes"

I'll see if I can get five minutes at work tomorrow to post the results up. In the meantime, have aplay with the M3 round Infineon. Niiiiice.

Back