• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 45 comments

What did you think of the race?

• Poor. I didn't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for the max drives problems...
Try out any other usb memory sticks that you might have, so long as the disc is working it will take not any but some other form of mem stick 👍

Wish I would have thought about trying that a month or so ago. :dunce: Seemed to work just fine using the Max Drive PS2 disc & a Cruzer Micro 512MB USB memory stick. If someone would be so kind to check if the attached NTCS replay works, then I'll know for sure.

Attachments

• 97328_12538_GRAN_TURIS.max
    24.7 KB · Views: 5
Wish I would have thought about trying that a month or so ago. :dunce: Seemed to work just fine using the Max Drive PS2 disc & a Cruzer Micro 512MB USB memory stick. If someone would be so kind to check if the attached NTCS replay works, then I'll know for sure.

I checked it and it is clean. Very nice lap.

Here is my replay. I just looked at it to make sure it was the correct one. That was horrible. Probably the ugliest lap I have ever run, and kept. I can't believe that it was my fastest, but the clock doesn't lie.

Attachments

• wrs_107_peterjford_ntsc.max
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
Mr P and MrJ,both the right hp and very clean.👍

Well I'm glad I bought a new thumb drive (4gb Sandisk for $40!) and tried to use MaxDrive with my thumb drive as the USB device. And I can say that horray, it works.

My probelm, is that while going through my replays, I accidentally deleted this weeks. So I will have to withdraw my time from this week. Again, congrats on those with gold times, and those who aren't dumb like me & delete replays...

but the clock doesn't lie.

But the eyes do :P

Seriously. On Week 101 (Mini @ Motorland), I did sooo many runs which ended about 0.2-0.3 off the pace I needed to beat my best. I threw them away automatically... Until I noticed, on one of them, that I'm actually a whole second ahead of the times I thought I had - and threw them away one by one :(

Here is my replay, please, no one look, its awful... :(

Attachments

• wrs107 bigrew pal.max
    22.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi King,
What happend in the last sector?
Seems you lost about 4 seconds there considering your t2 time.

Yeah, on my first splits lap I wasn't convinced it was clean enough.
Started again and just couldn't get it back.
Still room for improvement.

Here's my .max replay and video for scrutiny ..
Cheers
Ron.

That is awesome.
After watching this I've got more room than I thought to improve.
One hell of a lap Ron!!

Well looking at your results Sjaak68 i think its about time you joined us in Div 1 :)

My probelm, is that while going through my replays, I accidentally deleted this weeks. So I will have to withdraw my time from this week. Again, congrats on those with gold times, and those who aren't dumb like me & delete replays...

You are a fast racer,that takes also responsablity with it.
This is your 4th week of a failure to provide a replay.

Here Sjaak, I got food for you! :sly:

Attachments

• Hugo WRS 107 CLK DTM.max
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
I already threw stones at Bokito, works as well :mischievous:

Thanks for checking my replay, ouwe vriend 👍

bigrew's replay = Clean 👍

DJ Baker's replay = Clean 👍

peterjford's replay = Clean 👍

Back