GT4 WRS Week 112 : Autobacs @ Autumn Ring Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 75 comments
Cheers mate! ;) .. I hope it will be useful for many members with the same problems in the future 👍

I used the square button the other day, I had 2 old mem cards and until I read the original post I thought they were junk. Thanks for the info Ron, my fellow LAN racers really appreciate it too. 👍

Second session - not much improvement in T2 but picked up 0.8 second for the full lap

had a 17.128 / 47.792 but hit the last chicane curb too hard and got pitched off the track... oh well, hopefully I'll have another chance to improve tonight.

And I'm still running :dopey:

I've had some 17.0xx but I don't think t1 means all that much, my better runs all come from 17.2xx so you gotta git the 360 just right. T2's anywhere from 47.40 to 47.62 get me close to the time I'm after.

:cheers:

You guys (and galz) are just tooooooooo good.

Let's see if I can organise some ass-hot spankability.

Bring the noise.

I know it's not exactly an on-topic post, but I've got films in my head.

nismosig.gif

so i sat and did about 10 more laps just to have the feeling i tried anywhere near seriously. and i should have given it a better effort looking at the seconds-chipping i was doing :grumpy: booh to me!

18.667 - 50.117

feels like much more time could be saved if only i could find (and give) give to do more laps ... oh well, more fun is always to come if you join wrs 👍

O.K. I surrender :lol: I'll always remember this week as I was able to improve my driving in ways that right off speed cannot show :) Great combo Sjaak had a ton of fun with it 👍

so I have this: 17.089 / 47.468 / not so good finish. This lap looks like something the cat dragged in, it is clean and about .04 faster then my other but I will not subject anyone to the grulling task of watching it.

This is the one I will submitt: 17.217 / 47.639 / a great finish. This is one of the best laps I have ever put down on pavement, it makes me very happy.

:cheers:
Erik

I really botched the last turn and need to improve my lap time.

EDIT:

Much better final time, although I blew several laps where the both splits were better, especially T2.

Well, it felt good to put some effort into a race again.

Seen better here and there, but this'll be all for this week's race.

T1: 16.880(two very close calls to cutting corners... :nervous:)
T2: 47.214
T3: .25ish faster

Submitting this time, results could be close! I had another lap with a T2 of 47.44x and it was only a tenth slower than this lap...

Been ultra busy this week and GT4 has been gathering dust ... so submitting my backup lap that is .1 slower than my best save as the other one is too close to call after T2 :ill: this one is clean as a whistle and will upload my video and .max replays later tonight 👍

Great combo! .. Time submitted
Cheers
Ron. :cheers:

lap description,

as ron pointed out, use gear 5 for a few of the...

Okay. You rock. And so does Ron. You are my new personal heroes.

I have no more time to apply your guru like knowledge, but in the space of 40 minutes, I've knocked a second off my lap time. I now do not feel as big a Div 2 duffer as before.

I bow down, basking in the petro-zoominescence of your electro-Hemical velocitude.

T1: Seen 17.2xx
T2: Seen 47.xxx

But, my best T2-finish means that:

T1: 17.607
T2: 48.399

nismosig.gif

Time submitted.

I really should start spending more than ten minutes on these races. I was never a serious contender to start with but it seems I've lost what little speed I did have. :(

Memo to self for next week...Must try harder. :D

Ooooh, fun!!! I should come down there, it's only 9 hours! How many people are you going to have there? How many racing at once? LANs are AWESOME! Have fun man!

You should! Hope to see you down here! You and a6m5 should get together and split the driving from Oregon!
There'll be at least 4 setups running simultaneously, and hopefully more if I can drum up some more interest or you could bring stuff down! SFGTP1 - Stop by and have a look at the thread! :D

Sorry for the off-topic......anyway, a poor time submitted.
I'm looking at a bronze this week! :grumpy:

Latest Posts

Back