GT4 WRS Week 125 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 34 comments

Sjaak

GTP_Race Admin
Netherlands
The Netherlands
GTP_Sjaak
Thanks to all who submit a time,this combo was easy to go around but not easy to go fast! :cheers:

Week 125 Results:

Tuscan Speed 6 @ Grand Valley Reverse

img0000is1.jpg

® indicates that a replay has been provided and needs to be checked.
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Replay Verification:This week we would like to have all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:56.413 - Mr P
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Niels)
    1:57.000 ----- Gold
  2. 1:57.110 - Cmir
  3. 1:57.251 - Ereracing
  4. 1:57.336 - Ren-Tec
    1:57.500 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:57.541 - imfaster2!
  6. 1:58.291 - Jake
Holl01
bflagtp3.gif

Division 2:
  1. 1:57.634 - NielsG
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by Sjaak)
  2. 1:57.967 - arora
    gflagjn4.gif
    (Requested replay checked by 2078TM)
    1:58.000 ----- Gold
  3. 1:58.278 - 2078TM
  4. 1:58.383 - Snod Blatter
  5. 1:58.490 - Strop
    1:58.500 ----- Bronze
  6. 1:58.549 - chukabilly
  7. 1:58.752 - Jay.
  8. 1:59.103 - sjaak68
Division 3:

1. 1:60.000 ----- Gold
  2. 2:00.760 - EDK
    2:2.000 ----- Bronze
  3. 2:02.710 - Bigracer
Mad.Dog
bflagtp3.gif

Quick guide to replay checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Sports-Soft and that the power is 433 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle

A big congrats to all podium racers.👍

Niels,ouwe racert, Congrats :cheers:

Btw,my defeat is complete.:)

Last in div.2 just like my first wrs race.

great work guys.👍

Congrats to Niels and Mad Dog for the division wins :cheers: Congrats also to everyone else who ran a clean lap 👍

Nothing really to say to the biggot winner upfront as I'm sure he has patted himself on the back enough already :rolleyes:

Here's my replay anyway ...

Attachments

• Ron WRS 125 PAL.max
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
Congrats to Niels and Mad Dog for the division wins :cheers: Congrats also to everyone else who ran a clean lap 👍

Nothing really to say to the biggot winner upfront as I'm sure he has patted himself on the back enough already :rolleyes:

Here's my replay anyway ...

Please post a video of this one, I'm dying to know where I was losing time and clearly there was much left on the table for this lap.

I will post a video tonight no probs 👍 ... maybe the bigot would have a more interesting vid to post though :sly:

I'll get mine posted within the next 2 hours anyway :cheers:

Those Div1 times are scary fast!

And Strop, what happened at the last sector?? Last I saw you had even faster splits!

I'm like a bad drummer ... I start out fast then gradually slow down :) Truth was I found this one really difficult, my first clean save after two hours of practice was 2:04.9xx so getting to where I did took a huge amount of effort. I was finally getting T1 fast by the end but second and third sectors probably didn't get enough track time to figure out where the fast lines were.

Every week is a new challenge and I don't seem to be getting that much carryover week to week, but still I only started playing GT4 six months ago so it's possible I'll improve a bit more with time. Last week saw the introduction of the G25 and I spent Saturday mounting the pedals individually on the Sparco Cockpit, so I've got a pretty nice setup now and definitely can't use that as an excuse :)

Congrats to all podium winners, :cheers:

I'm sure Mr "I am the greatest gt palyer the world has ever known"s replay will be checked with scrutiny this week. :D

Big-Head-2.jpg

I only ran a few laps at the start of the week and it shows.

Well done everyone!

Congrats to all the tops 👍 and to all who ran this challange :cheers:

That is a sick time Dan, too bad you couldn't share your splits throughout the week. I've always thought the wrs is about much more then beating one another.

Once again Ron comes in with a beaut, don't know how you do it week in and out :cheers:

Dangit Niels, one of these years I'll get you ;) Nice one mate 👍

Congrats to mad dog, first win?

Attachments

• arora 125 ntsc.max
    23.1 KB · Views: 5
What is that time from holl01??:scared::scared::scared:

That's purely mad, I knew 1'55 was possible but thought that a high 55 was the limit! I've got to see that lap!

And congrats to all the participants :cheers:

many congrats to the goldies of this week.
strange discussion about the hollow one this week ...
and maddog & edk: where have you been all week? a few posted t's would surely have been nice as an incentive to keep trying :)

Congrats to Mad.Dog for his division win. :cheers:

@ Erik. With your recent speed Erik, it'll probably be the last time I beat you. :nervous:

Checked all available PAL replays. ;)

Ron. Right specs and clean as a whistle as always. 👍 And some precise smooth racing... also as always. 👍👍

And here's my PAL replay:

Attachments

• NielsG_wrs125_tvr@gv_rev_1,57,634.max
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
Ron. Right specs and clean as a whistle as always. 👍 And some precise smooth racing... also as always. 👍👍

Let's hop Dan made a slight mistake. :P

Oh well. Congrats Ron! :cheers:

well...um...is it me or is that kinda harsh??!!?? :sly:

anyways congrats to all the podium guys...great job!! guess my finish time wasnt very good at all...D'oh!! :banghead:

thanx sjaak for another great one buddy!! 👍

Wow some super fast times being layed down this week for suck a tricky race. Well done to you all for taking it on and my hat goes off to everyone who got gold ;)

here is my vid for the last race at Motegi ( thanks to Ron :cheers:)

No probs Mike 👍 ... I was already making a vid anyway for 125 so no bother at all :)

Here's my Tuscan lap ..

Good luck to all with the Beetle race :cheers:

well...um...is it me or is that kinda harsh??!!?? :sly:

You may find it harsh mate but I have shown Dan nothing but respect at his driving abilities since I have been racing against him in GT4 and with todays statements he was so far up his own arse he couldn't be dislodged with dynamite ... so to me it was not harsh at all! .. To get respect you must give respect! when someone acts like a arsehole surely they should be treated as one :)

oooooppss!! :eek: sorry Mr. P...didnt know there was a post made to that effect!! cant believe it...what about kids that look up to him??? what will they think of it?? what kind of example is that?? i'll shut up now buddy. :irked:

Awesome run Ron! 👍

Some great lines in that vid.

One thing though....

Green!!! :yuck:

hi there, this is me talking now, not my fool of a freind who i asked to submit for me last week cos i had no internet connection on monday night, anyways, i'll make a vid within this week for sure, (splits were xx.451 1'13.850 if anyones interested:tup:) the combo was brilliant:tup:

As you should know Dan, it's never a good idea to give out your log on information to others......

We ain't stupid, Dan. At this forum most of us interact in a polite way. You once decided to act exactly the opposite way. If you ask a friend to submit your time (which I doubt really was the case), you're responsible for his behaviour. Now you hop in again without apologizing and take it for granted that we think nothing happened. You've proven in the past that you're an untrustful person. Therefore you lost my credit ages ago, but since I'm no moderator it doesn't have any consequences for you. However, if you continue to act this way and disrespect the other members here, I'm sure that one of the mods will undertake action soon.

About your splits, posting them in here is a bit redundant. You could better have posted those splits before the deadline. They would have been any useful then to some.

Also, save yourself the time of making a vid. If you would have taken a glance at the other posts in this thread, you might have stumbled upon a vid of Ron's run. That vid shows others more than sufficient what lines to drive. Since you're so slow-moving, I'd thought you might appreciate my observance.

comments appreciated, i can gaurantee u it was my mate who sent the message and he meant it solely a joke, i found it mildly ammusing and told him never to do that again- its not in my nature to brag (that much:sly:), i only raced the combo in the last few hours so no chance of sending splits- i recently started a job at the beginning of that week so time was of the essence in racing the combo, i will post a video so people can semi verify it (the lines were indeed slightly different to mrp's), then in around a week or 2 i'll post the max files for the last few races (tskuba included) weather thats required or not i dont know, still waiting on maxdrive from waynoz whom i leant it to a month ago, will get that back around the time replay submissions are required for the BC. A good quality video should be more than sufficient in verifying a lap though... sunday morning looks highly likely for that video to be posted,

i apologise for the events, and take responsibility.

A good quality video should be more than sufficient in verifying a lap though

"A good quaility video" proves nothing and will not be accepted as a means to verify a run made by you or anyone else. How long have you been racing here, 1 week? :rolleyes:

That reminds me of something, I've noticed this rule has become somewhat disreguarded lately.

To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Back