Just found some time to run another session, still not linking it all together but some good things here and there. 410 topey for me
31.944
1'02.290
I'm not sure how much more I can get t2 down, maybe 1'01.9, maybe but probably not. I do know that I can nail the last sector from time to time and on this lap I lost about .15 via a small slide into the last tunnel after t2. I'm almost happy
006r- I knew you were going to be knocking on the door of d1 pretty soon. Moving through your first div. like I did through div.3. I am pretty topped out hainging in the 1.03's this week though and stuck mid pack d2 with an occasional decent finish. I don't know how you guys are stringing out almost if not more that a full second at t2!
Anyways happy holidays and safe travels to everyone that has submitted for the week. I don't know if I'll be putting too much more time into this one. I just feel like I'm battling for tenths at the finish and not really changing anything major about my driving style to gain more time.
Chipin' chipin' I had to take a brake and tune my chain saw so I could get some fire wood tomorow, brrrrr to damn cold here and the natural gas is too expensive. Anyway.... switched to 430 and gained some more, I can see my goal now
Have spent some time with this today and yesterday (can't resist my fav GT track). I'm at 31.7xx's and 1.02.0xx's right now. Using DS2 and 330 gearing. Will give more splits tomorrow... will race a lot tomorrow
I was planning on a first run of next week's race, but than I noticed that Kenny just put his nose in front of me on this race. So I just couldn't resist and I had a final go at this one.
Did about 12 or so laps gearing 340. In the middle I had a lap with a time I never thought possible, but it had a very questionable bit in it. Looked at it a couple of times, and even I wasn't 100 % sure it 'd be clean. So I continued, already resigned that I would never reach the time of the dodgy lap again, but than right at the end I somehow did a bit better still. It wasn't even a perfect lap, I messed up the chicane after the tunnel, but it was 100% clean all the way, so I'm submitting it anyway.
had another session and tried to catch OnlyMe but could not
looks like you'll take div 3 this week, nice driving 👍
you should race every week and probably would if you could
my submitted time has a faster t1 and slower t2
Merry Christmas
Kenny
too busy in shopping gifts with lady Moaibob. stuck in the Christmas duties and PS2 left alone...
submitting time from the second and only session of this week
Merry Chrismtas and a happy new year everybody
Well I went and left my memory card, game and spare ps2 over at the gf's parents house. Oh well because from my splits I wasn't going to be putting anything ground breaking out there. I pulled a slightly faster lap with slower t1/t2 times than what is posted on luxy. I know my final time but not t1/t2. I'm not going to worry about submitting this week considering I'm not in the running. Good luck and will be checking things out when I get off work tonight including my times when I get to the gf's parents house
As is expected for most I also have had no time since my last update, been too busy breaking the bank for the manufactured season It was a very wicked combo and enjoyable even with the limited time 👍
Submitting now Good luck to all! .. and have a very Merry Christmas to all