GT4 WRS Week 144 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 41 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx

Congrats to Mr P, Gt3Emperor and 01gtp for their division wins. I hope most enjoed this combo. If so, then just wait for the next one. ;)

Week 144 Results:
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car ‘02 @ Autumn Ring (Reverse)

FCuNWXybVpUhgiVwUfC+3r1j0dLXl7+B0226.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:14.465 - Mr P
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:14.500 ----- Gold
  2. 1:14.500 - superwally
  3. 1:14.531 - Ren-Tec
  4. 1:14.646 - arora
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  5. 1:14.745 - CMir
  6. 1:14.884 - jump_ace
    1:15.000 ----- Bronze
  7. 1:15.241 - KLR142
Division 2:
  1. 1:14.960 - Gt3Emperor
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:15.065 - 2078TM
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:15.250 ----- Gold
  3. 1:15.331 - NielsG
  4. 1:15.852 - mtbiker157
  5. 1:16.609 - SirTakiS
    1:16.750 ----- Bronze
  6. 1:16.961 - 006r
  7. 1:17.702 - chukabilly
Division 3:
  1. 1:15.969 - 01gtp
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:16.162 - esh
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:16.250 ----- Gold
  3. 1:16.266 - EDK
  4. 1:16.637 - gtbadboy
  5. 1:16.637 - OnlyMe
    1:17.500 ----- Bronze
  6. 1:18.023 - Bigracer
  7. 1:18.124 - georgetheracer
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing - Mediums and that the power is 333 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

Oh Superwally, I thought you had it. I see Mr P was a bit quicker after t2, so
Congrats to Mr P for the win this week. Congrats to Gt3emporer for the D2 win and 2078TM for your golden run also. Whats up with the bottom of D1, you guys all in the same car.I'm sure georgetheracer's time is wrong. Probably PM'd it wrong to Sphinx.
Thanks for the fun combo Sphinx.
Almost forgot the replay.

Attachments

• week 144 01gtp.max.max
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh Superwally, I thought you had it. I see Mr P was a bit quicker after t2, so
Congrats to Mr P for the win this week. Congrats to Gt3emporer for the D2 win and 2078TM for your golden run also. Whats up with the bottom of D1, you guys all in the same car.
I'm sure georgetheracer's time is wrong. Probably PM'd it wrong to Sphinx.
Thanks for the fun combo Sphinx.

georgetheracer's time was submitted as 118.124. :rolleyes: I therefore assumed, wrongly, that it was sent in seconds. I will adjust shortly.

Done.

Congratulations to all of those gold times especially Kenny in DivIII, well earned and well run my friend.:cheers:

MrP looking like his old self again with the aliens, and a nice race in DivII as well.

All in all I'm well pleased with my performance even if EDK edged me out.......again. :sly:

LOL, the results are exactly what I expected, maybe a little better actually. I really choked the final right, like 10mph low compared to hitting it properly. What's sad is the amount of practice it takes for me to get close to Mr. P's splits!

Nice work this week, great fun and lots of close racing. Congrats to all who participate and a thank you to Sphinx for setting it up and Bigracer (and others) who so diligently maintain the leaderboard.

Sphinx, did you not get my pm? Unless you confused my name with this:

1:16.162 - Le Mans

which was the time I posted.

Yes I messed up again. I had to rush to get you back into div 3, then completly forgot to change the names.

Fixed.

Well done to everyone who got gold in this tricky little monster, you got me Ron and superwaly too :ill:

Dam shame my 1'14.381 or even my 1'14.434 which both turned out to be dirty just :(, oh well next time ay.

Congrats to all the golds 👍 and all who jumped in the bugger :)

Kenny's lap is clean with the right specs 👍

Sorry to load 2 replays, I thought I shuffled memory cards around to have only one :dopey: but when I loaded the maxdrive there the twins were.

Attachments

• arora 144 ntsc 1.max
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
  • arora 144 ntsc 2.max
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
Kenny's lap is clean with the right specs 👍
Sorry to load 2 replays.

Thanks for checking my replay. I just loaded yours and I'll be back in a few. As for the the 2 replays its nice to know that the veterans around here have stuff slip by once in a while.

Nice laps, I'm going to try those esses after t2 again after watching those. The other replay is 1'14.673. Clean and correct specs if Sphinx wants to flag you.

Congrats to Mr. P, Gt3Emperor, 01GTP, and all of the other golds. Some nice, tight racing all around, with smaller gaps than usual between the divisions.

I had a pretty good idea of where I needed to get to be within striking distance of Kenny, just ran out of time. Congrats again, Kenny, on a well deserved division 3 win. Also, to esh, great redemption from your error last week and a solid performance.

All in all I'm well pleased with my performance even if EDK edged me out.......again. :sly:

Ron - Hope you get those pedals fixed soon. You let me fly past you while you were stuck in the pits. :sly:

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats to all the gold. :cheers: Nice racing guys. 👍

Thanks for a cool combo, Jerry. :D

Well done, gentlemen!! My congratulations to the Division champs!!:cheers:
I love this combo, but had no time.

Ahhh, it's refreshing that I still managed to squeak out a gold D2 time... Lol.

Good combo.

Congrats to all winners and all that managed to get grips on this fun and weird little racer. Regretfully I couldn't find the time to master it ... maybe 146 will be more to my liking :D

Ps to Jerry - you made a typo in the thread title, but I don't know if you can change it.

EDK
Ron - Hope you get those pedals fixed soon. You let me fly past you while you were stuck in the pits. :sly:

:cheers:
Kevin

Got fed up with the damned break pedal sticking and then the pedals quit working all together yesterday. I tried everything I could think of and even took it apart checked everything and carefully reassembled it. No Luck, so I went out and bought a new DFP. Should have picked up a G25 maybe but, couldn't part with the ducats.:ouch: At least for now I don't have to worry about the breaks coming on while my foot is through the firewall in the throttle eh? :scared:

"Winning isn't everything.....race fun fun!" That's been in my signature since I started. I've been satisfied with that for so long that 'Winning' is a total surprise......:crazy: But, I'll take it when I can get it.:)

Congrats to all the racers who fought it out to the bitter end and congrats to the the winners and podiums in all divisions.....I thought this was a really nice combo!

Nice close field in my Division 2......I looking forward to our next race.

I'll try to get my replay up from my clunky Sharkport ASAP. Hope it checks out OK.

Congrats to everyone that participated it was great fun 👍

And yes after 4 participations since I began to take part in WRS my first silver medal is here :cheers:

My final time could have been far better but it was mainly because my T2 was way slower. I had done a faster lap time at some points but I wanted to keep my fastest T1 and at the end I couldnt beat it...Anywayz hope to have fun in this weeks combo 👍

Wow, ten laps and I am racing for last place... wish I had more time, I love that track! Congrats to all who put in some time.

Sorry, guys.....I guess I need to update my 'old school' technology. What is the system that everybody uses these days.....what's it called and where do you buy it?

Sorry, guys.....I guess I need to update my 'old school' technology. What is the system that everybody uses these days.....what's it called and where do you buy it?

Oh, don't do that, as there is no real need to. ps2savebuilder will convert it to max in no time. Just open your sps file into the program and just simply save as .max. That's all there is to it.

The only reason I ask for it to be converted is to save the verifyiers some time.

Ok, I'll see what I can do after work.....unless someone get to it before I do.

I took the replay and the savetool but must have gone through the routine wrong as it came up corrupt on the memory card. I will try again later. If you want to convert it, go ahead.

EDIT: I'll take that one.

Gt3emporer's replay is clean and with the correct specs. 334 hp and RM/RM, time 1'14.960. Sphinx's replay worked but yours did not Darrell. The second file (.max) did not work either. Nice driving at the ring also. That was what I was trying to do.

Back