• Weight: (-10%) 1080kg
  • Driving Aids: ANY
  • Top Speed: Any
  • Transmission: Any
  • Tyre Type: Racing - Super Soft

Week 164 Race Specifics:

Standard OLR rules apply.

Stewards Comments:

A real sticky one this week, and yes, it has BRAKES!! And a bit more of something else

Week 165 Race Preview :

TBA…

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)

Thread rules:

The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM to me (Sphinx):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Tuesday 17th June 9pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified
  • Those who have .xps or .sps files, can they please convert them to .max before submission

Cool beans, may give this a go, but got a favor to do for Jack first 👍

Jerome

Happy Birthday, Jerry. :cheers:

First session:

Nice combo. :D

Jerry is celebrating his anniversary? Congrats Mr. Steward, and may you live long, healthy and happily :dunce: :lol:

First splits - great thrill to try & keep the throttle down as long as you dare in the long right hand sweepers and at the end of the long straight!

20.085 - 35.704 - 51.232

One fresh leaderboard coming right up ...

EDIT new leaderboard initialized

EDITEDIT forget my splits, I discovered I selected the other Pennzoil GT-R that is also yellow (Zexel '01) and has less power but way more downforce and only 990k at -10%. Please look carefully before racing and posting your splits or you'll be making my mistake :scared:

Not much time available this week to run. Fish are biting real goooood up here now. :) This may be it for me this week unless we get some bad weather.:grumpy:

Good luck all!

I also started out with the Zexel. Luckily I discovered it when I double checked the weight and power figures. :dopey:

My first times:

T1 - 0'20.051
T2 - 0'35.565
T3 - 0'51.258

Amazed how much time you loose though the last corner if your a cars length wide, I think my best is nearly 3 tenths lol.

I've seen a 0'19.8xx so I'll try agian over the weekend 👍

I have been busy lately but I'm gonna give this week a go. Some first splits after my first session:

T1: 20.040
T2: 35.547
T3: 51.206

Lots of time to take...

First splits for the week. I'm using 350 gearing now but still unsure about it. I started higher and I'm going back towards default. I believe turn 1 is my worst spot on this track.
Thanks for the fun combo, Jerry. 👍

Only a couple of tenths faster at T3, but 0.8 at the line.

Topspeed 320km/h

Still working on turn 1 and the gearing, 340 for this session and it took a while to get use to the different shifting points. They seem quite awkward at 340 but I like to give it a session after any changes in gearing. On my next session I will try the 320 Neils used.

Like last week there is no way that I have found to take the last corner w/out a lift or braking. I think if its driven correctly I could take it at 150mph or more, just trying to stay above 140 now. My best t1 in a clean lap has been 20.109. Very little improvement at t3 but just over .2 sec at the line.

You look pretty lonely up there Jack, I'll see if I can shunt you a little this weekend 👍 prolly not tho :scared: u sly dawg.

Jerome

I'm submitting my 15 min session cause I need to go golfing now and my weekend is booked with wedding plans. See you guys at the finish!

T1 - 19.978
T2 - 35.342
T3 - 50.944
Final - Kinda stunk but o well :)

Jerome

Update.. :)

T1 - 0'20.065
T2 - 0'35.406
T3 - 0'50.877

I ran some last night and came up with these...

19.955 / 35.145 / 50.774

I had a 50.68 but over cooked the final bend :dopey: I think I can gain maybe .2 more at the line.

Still working on turn 1 and the gearing, 340 for this session and it took a while to get use to the different shifting points. They seem quite awkward at 340 but I like to give it a session after any changes in gearing. On my next session I will try the 320 Neils used.

Like last week there is no way that I have found to take the last corner w/out a lift or braking. I think if its driven correctly I could take it at 150mph or more, just trying to stay above 140 now. My best t1 in a clean lap has been 20.109. Very little improvement at t3 but just over .2 sec at the line.

This is a DS2 combo for sure. Not good for the wheel but enjoy the race, kenny. :) I have a 51.102 and can see about .2 more in it but the last turn is a tricky one. Hard to keep it above 140 for me to. I'll give it another session. You might want to try the controller, but for me it's a foreign thing...

20.017 / 35.570 / 51.096

I just returned from the East Coast on Friday night, so I have some catching up to do on this one. :crazy: Should have some splits up soon............

Top speed 320:
...and a bad last corner, but I've submitted this time anyway.

EDK having your name made for banner .

Thanks for that, George. I was only kidding, but now I willl have to be sure and make it out for another LAN this summer. 👍

I just received a Luxy lesson from Steven, so you now have one more updaterer in you presence. I've added Jake, Carlos and George, along with my own splits -

Looks like my T1 can still use some work. :crazy:

Going back for more now.

:cheers:
Kevin

Update:

T1: 20.075
T2: 35.587
T3: 51.317

I can see some more improvement, my previous ghost (same session) was faster at every T but this run has much better last turn.

EDK
I just received a Luxy lesson from Steven, so you now have one more updaterer in you presence. I've added Jake, Carlos and George, along with my own splits
Great to have you on board, Kevin 👍 thanks for sharing in the WRS churns. You might also want to add a link to Luxy in your post each time you made an update, which also works to let participants add new posts for new splits rather than updating older posts.
:bowdown: for your help.

Back