GT4 WRS Week 164 : Unofficial Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 31 comments

Sphinx

Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx
Congrats to arora, raz_10, and Andy2125 for winning their divisions, and to the remaining podium places. Well done all. 👍👍

Week 164 Results:

Nissan PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R (JGTC) ‘99 @ Fuji Speedway ‘80’s

KvUYopkEXNg1E2AQBA6KcAHNyOIILhCY0280.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:05.990 - arora
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:6.000 ----- Gold
  2. 1:06.122 - Cmir
  3. 1:06.143 - jmgyro
  4. 1:06.439 - Jake
    1:6.500 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:06.515 - Jump_Ace
Division 2:
  1. 1:06.382 - raz_10
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:06.485 - NielsG
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:6.500 ----- Gold
  3. 1:06.758 - EDK
  4. 1:06.786 - Bollocks#999
    1:7.000 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:07.102 - BenSRD
Division 3:
  1. 1:06.759 - Andy2125
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:06.953 - 01GTP
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:7.000 ----- Gold
  3. 1:07.551 - gtbadboy
  4. 1:07.773 - Bigracer
  5. 1:07.962 - 2K2 Z28
    1:8.750 ----- Bronze
  6. 1:10.155 - georgetheracer

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing - Super Soft and that the power is 598 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

Glad someone got sub 1'06 to verify what time I was thinking about. Didn't have the will to keep racing this, gg though.

Congrats to all the tops 👍

Damn Niels, you've come back with a vengance, nice times the past 3 weeks :cheers:

gg though.

Kindly Verified as clean by EDK.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• arora 164 ntsc.max
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats to all golds. How about that "Arora" with a DivI win.👍:bowdown:

DivII - tough racing as always. 👍👍

Special kudos to Andy and Kenny in DivIII. close racing boys. Just happy to share the podium with the two of you!:cheers:

Congratulations guys :cheers: Great time Erik 👍 I knew I wouldn't win this week because my last bend was dreadful, at least 0.2 lost there :grumpy: Nice times from the other golds as well, and cheers to all the entrants.

Congrats to Erik for the overall win. :bowdown: I suspected a sub 1:06 might be possible, but wasn't sure if anyone would get there. Great job. 👍

Tight racing between Raz and Niels for the top of D2. Told you that max drive would come in handy, Roberto. :sly: You guys had me outclassed the last 2 weeks. Some great racing up there. 👍

Andy and Kenny, just like old times there in D3. If you throw my time into the mix, it was VERY close. :eek: Just managing to stay ahead of you guys every week, you're pushing me along. :scared:

I'll pull some replays tonight when I get home. 👍

See you at Trial Mountain.

:cheers:
Kevin

Congrats Erik 👍 and to everyone else. Grid is kind of addicting and different so I'll likely be racing that if I get any free time, laters all!

Jerome

EDK
Told you that max drive would come in handy, Roberto. :sly:

Kevin

Thank you...But is Ricardo! :)

Nice work and congratulations all! I'll post my replay tomorrow...
GL in Trial Mountain 👍

Congratulations, Erik on the overall win, nicely done.
Well done to all divisional winners and podiums this week.
Andy I thought you would have me at the line, but I was hoping you might slip a little on the last bender. You were right on Kevin's bumper too.
Here is my replay.

Kindly Verified as clean by arora.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Fuji 1'06.953.max
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
01GTP has all the correct specs and is clean 👍

Smooth Kenny, the setup to the off camber sweeper jamed you a bit but a nice hairpin, didn't need to drop a gear on the last bend.

Great win, Erik. 👍 Congrats. :cheers:

Also congrats to Ricardo and Andy for their division wins. :cheers:

See you all at the mountain. :)

Here is my replay...

Kindly Verified as clean by arora.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• razWRS164.max
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Nice racing this week with some close finishes! Congrats to my fellow winners :).

For some reason and completely against my nature I had good last sectors the past two weeks, sorry 01GTP ;)

Sorry that I got home late and got lazy last night and did not manage to check any replays. :dopey:

But I suppose I made up for it tonight. Just checked Erik's replay and he is clean and green, with the correct specs.

Erik, I think you might have achieved alien status now. :sly: Awesome run, smooth, controlled and fast. :eek:

On a personal note, I did not realize it until today, but this race marked one year of WRS for me. My first race was week 112, the MR-S @ Autumn Ring Reverse, Sjaak's first week as WRS Moderator.

I can't say enough times what a great community this is, where I've improved my racing and made friends, all at the same time. Looking forward to many more WRS weeks to come. 👍

Kevin

Thanks for checking Kevin :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words :embarrassed: I asure you all my blood has not turned green ;)

Gah... I actually had a time of 1'06.243 that I set last weekend and that I forgot to submit...:dunce: On to WRS 165 instead.

Division 2 results updated to include Bollocks#999's lap time submission.

My PAL replay:

Kindly Verified as clean by Bigracer.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• NielsG_wrs164_penzoil@fuji80_1,06.485.max
    20 KB · Views: 5
Just now I checked out Niels's replay of his WRS 164 submission (1.06.485). He had the right car/tyre/power pick and his lap was sweet, green & clean 👍

I'm very sorry for the delay, it has been very busy at work the last week. I can't upload it now since the tv isn't free. I'll try tomorrow but can't promise anything.

Here it is, finally. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly Verified as clean by CMir.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Andy2125_WRS164_PAL.max
    19.3 KB · Views: 5

Latest Posts

Back