Staff Emeritus
United Kingdom
England
GTP_Sphinx

Week 165 Results:
Lancia DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car ‘92 @ Trial Mountain Reverse

mZziU4yxuP1JggEegQBTFbwn5fOGj4Ed0280.jpg

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" when all posted replays have been checked. After 7 days, any racers achieving a Gold time who do not provide a replay will have their lap disqualified.

Please Note:
I will update this post during the week to include any posted replays and also keep track of which replays have been checked and by whom.

Replay Verification:
This week we would like to see all gold times.

Division 1:
  1. 1:22.262 - Cmir
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
  2. 1:22.380 - Mr P
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:22.000 ----- Gold
    1:22.000 ----- Bronze
  3. 1:22.580 - Le Stig
  4. 1:22.713 - Jake
Division 2:
  1. 1:22.613 - chukabilly
  2. 1:22.833 - NielsG
    1:23.000 ----- Bronze
  3. 1:23.066 - Bollocks#999
  4. 1:23.142 - raz_10
  5. 1:23.160 - EDK
    Aussierules DQ
    bflagtp3.gif

Division 3:
  1. 1:23.879 - gtbadboy
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif
    gflagjn4.gif

1:24.000 ----- Gold
  2. 1:24.185 - 01GTP
  3. 1:24.707 - mustangGT90210
  4. 1:24.771 - 2k2 Z28
    1:26.000 ----- Bronze
  5. 1:26.776 - georgetheracer
gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Quick Guide To Replay Checking:
  1. check the race summary, check that the tyres are Racing - Super Soft and that the power is 355 hp
  2. firstly, check the replay from the farthest top view (press R1 twice as soon as the race starts then X if you need to switch to the outside camera)
  3. secondly, check the replay from the same view but in reverse (press L1)
  4. if you suspect more than two wheels leave the track, freeze the replay ('Select' button) to enter photomode
  5. if you suspect contact with a wall, check the data logger for any sudden spike in the cars speed under full throttle.

Congratulations to all the GOLDS!!! great times....
Nice going to all the rest...great showing this week...more competiton...👍

See ya @ Infineon! I'm actually going wine tasting this weekend :sly:

:cheers:

Awesome racing this week and congrats to all the golds!!!:):) Way to go gtbadboy:tup::cheers: Now it's off to Infineon!

Congrats to all. Wow, I would love to see a replay video of Aussierules. Smokin!

Jαke;3067450
Congrats to all. Wow, I would love to see a replay video of Aussierules. Smokin!

WOW!!! did not notice that, i would too? 👍

Congrats to golds in Div I and Div II. :cheers:

Wow Aussierules laid down one heck of a lap, :scared: would love to see that replay.

Kenny I see I just got in there ahead of you for once:crazy: Must be the fresh air up here in Maine.:sly: I'll have a replay posted here as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our Steward as well nice combo and I trust you had a good trip Jerry. 👍👍👍

replay:

Kindly Verified as clean by Jake.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• gtbadboy_week165.max
    24.4 KB · Views: 11
I too would like to see that replay 👍

Jerome

Congrats to golds in Div I and Div II. :cheers:

Wow Aussierules laid down one heck of a lap, :scared: would love to see that replay.

Kenny I see I just got in there ahead of you for once:crazy: Must be the fresh air up here in Maine.:sly: I'll have a replay posted here as soon as possible.

Congratulations to our Steward as well nice combo and I trust you had a good trip Jerry. 👍👍👍

replay:

I'm coming for you at Sonoma! But congratulations on the gold!

Well done all 👍 Congrats to the division winners .. especially Aussierules!

I'll upload my replay in a couple of days when I can drag myself away from GT5P again :P

Congrats to Carlos on the win 👍 and Ron, what's rust? :P Aussierules that is one sick time for sure :scared:. Congrats Ronb for finding the div top 👍

I only ran at the begining of the week but would have gladly sub'd my 1'22.86 but I was not even sure it was clean :(

Shout out to Jake and Niels for some strong times

EDIT: Just realized Chucks back with a super time as well, well done for sure

Congrats on the overall win Cmir. Someday I'd like to see one of your replays, just to enjoy your driving style, which is fast.

Well done also to Aussierules and gtbadboy for your divisional wins.

Its nice to see some new names here this week.

Off to watch your replay Ron and see where you got me.

Kenny I see I just got in there ahead of you for once:crazy: Must be the fresh air up here in Maine

Admit it Ron, your driving skills are getting better. Thats what I think.

I'm coming for you at Sonoma!

Me too!!

Thanks Kenny, if you want to see some of my replays, check my youtube page where I have some replays from competitions from other sites, where videos are allowed to verify times. Also, I have there the winning BC7 laps (where the driving style is even faster than mine).

My replay for this week will come soon.

There's a typo at the WRS end as my submitted time is 1.22.527............

Corrected. 👍

Congrats to Cmir, Aussierules, and gtbadboy for winning their divisions. 👍👍

I apologise for the delay. I thought I had it all covered but I couldn't enable macros in the WRS software because everything was written in Spanish. :dopey::dopey:

Just returned from a few days away from everything, including the internet. :)

Great times from all the tops. Congrats to Carlos for the great time and overall win :eek:, Aussierules for a win in his first WRS week :odd: and to RonB for a convincing D3 victory. 👍

Wish I would have been able to put together my perfect lap on this, as the week went on, my T1 got slower while my last sector got faster. :dopey:

Oh Well, off to give the Infineon combo a shot, glad I am taking my first laps after all the line rules have been sorted out. :sly:

Grabbing gtbadboy's replay now since it appears he has the only NTSC gold of the week.

Kevin

gtbadboy's replay is clean and tighty with correct specs.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
Congrats on your win!

Sorry for the delay, here's my lap (PAL):

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS165CMir.max
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
My apologies Jerry .. slipped my mind mate :guilty: will upload my replay this afternoon guaranteed! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ron :cheers:

Here it is .. sorry about the delay :ouch:

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• Mr P WRS 165.max
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
My apologies Jerry .. slipped my mind mate :guilty: will upload my replay this afternoon guaranteed! Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ron :cheers:

Here it is .. sorry about the delay :ouch:

Cheers, Ron.

Clean and green. 👍

@ Aussierules,
It appears that you have disabled your PMS, and therefore I cannot contact you via PM.

Please submit your replay before the deadline for week 167. Failure to do so will result in a DQ.

@ Aussierules,
It appears that you have disabled your PMS, and therefore I cannot contact you via PM.

Please submit your replay before the deadline for week 167. Failure to do so will result in a DQ.

Aussierules has been DQ'd for failing to submit the replay in time.

Congratulations to chukabilly for the division 2 win. 👍👍

Big congrats to chuk!! I know he worked hard for this one and deserves the top spot. :cheers:

In the word of chuk: Race On! 👍

Thank you very much!! I did work hard at this one and still have my replay, by sheer dumb luck, and will post it just for giggles.:cheers:

Well, here's another attempt at week 165 replay. If anyone gets a chance, check it out.

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx, but it's the wrong replay ;) .
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• chuk's week 165 trial mtn.max
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Well, here's another attempt at week 165 replay. If anyone gets a chance, check it out.

Thanks. I'm a bit busy right now, but if it's still unverified by the weekend then I'll check it out for you. 👍

Back