GT4 WRS Week 166 : RUF @ Infineon Raceway (Stock Car Course)

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 82 comments
Thanks Jake! My last sector is pretty ugly and needs plenty of work but, I can run in the 20's and 42's all day long. If I ever figure out the last couple of turns I'll be dangerous. :scared:

Onward!

The last sector is where all the time is gained and lost :D Prolly submit this one as I have other things to do this weekend, GL all!

Jerome

Cold, rainy and raw today. Made some improvement as fishing is out this morning.

third sector needs a little work.

Oh my god! I did another 60 laps last night chasing my old splits ghost, I had it by .3 at T1, but was always down in T2, and never got into the 42's there. But I won't admit defeat yet!

I like reading you have trouble in the final sectore. Mine is as perfect as I can get it! I finally found a line to get the last high speed corner at over ~104mph.

Splits from a very quick session:
I'll improve this time tomorrow, there are still some tenths to take. I love Infineon 👍

Here are my final splits:

I'm submitting this though I would like to improve another 0.3. There's 0.2 left at the 2nd sector (yes, it could be 41.8), due to a bad exit just after T1 where I put 2 wheels on the grass and 2 on the rumble strip and got wheelspin. Besides, I braked too late for the second corner of the second sector. T1 and T3 could be a little better, but I'm not unhappy with them.

This combo was fantastic 👍 :cheers: :bowdown:

Some first splits from me:

T1: 20.990
T2: 43.229

There's a lot of time to take between T1 and T2, will drive more tomorrow.

New splits, these might be for my submitted lap. I have to jump on a plane in the morning. :yuck:

Fun combo, wish I would have had more time for this one. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

final times...

Meh, ok I suppose for a track I'm not overly fond of, onto next week :D

EDK
I have to jump on a plane in the morning. :yuck:

Kevin

Have a nice week. Seems you are traveling more lately, is this true?

Kinda sucks for WRS, but thats life.

See ya man.

I know what the winning time will be cause I left .1-.2 out there in T1 that I couldn't ever manage getting :/ Time submitted.

Jerome

Have a nice week. Seems you are traveling more lately, is this true?

Kinda sucks for WRS, but thats life.

See ya man.

Yeah, some for work and some for fun, but it seems I am gone more than I am home lately. :grumpy: So I can put up some decent times but I am not competing for podiums or anything of that sort.

Hoping to get out and run more LAN with you guys in August. So the travel has its advantages. :dopey:

This is a short trip, so I will be back to run whatever Jerry has in store for us by this weekend. :mischievous:

By the way, I did not make it back to this last night, so time subbed with splits shown.

:cheers:
Kevin

Nothing from me this week other than checking out Luxy to see that Jerome and Jake are taking care of it excellently 👍 maybe better next week :)

strange combo for me this week. I saw a t1 of 20.530 only to stuff the very next turn. Saw t2's that were very fast (for me) only to lose it before the line, usually the high speed sweeper. This morning I ran 30 laps with slower splits and picked up .1 at the line so I will submit this time with Jerry.

I saved the replay of the splits posted and will submit it later so you can all have a chuckle at the last sector. Good luck to all still running.

Finally got a run in last night and was able to better my original times

Good luck all!

Times submitted...

Splits from my submitted lap.

T1: 20.694
T2: 42.625

Never got the hang of this one...

I'm gonna give this one a last ditch effort, not expecting anything special :dopey:

probably a lap with a 42.5 or so....

Back