GT40 MKII'S gt4 gallery- gallery news.. Kinda sad actually

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 490 comments
  • 42,959 views
the third spin photo and the second one in number two spin are great, the third one in number one is very clean and has great lighting. Cool update man.
 
NEWS FLASH!!!
it will be a while before my next update cause of my computer screen bein SHATTERED im so sorry about it to all who come by pleas note im pulling a lot of 13 hour days to get it fixed and still have cash to live on so be patient and things should be going up soon.
 
update on the computer situation....
waiting on my income taxes
 
Looks good to me. They all look a tad bit dark and washed out on my monitor, but I'm sure my pictures look bright and cheery on yours. Mine are like The Wizard of Oz vs. GT4.
 
y'all miss me? im back with net now
 
all i need to do now is get me a flash drive and i'll be ready again im sorry about the hiatus
 
bout time man, get an update goin! Looking forward to one.
 
im in need of a flash drive before i do another update
 
ill begin updatin today i've got somethin special in mind actually
 
this is a long time coming but.....

this is one of my older shots

NEW STUFF

i am very sorry about the delay i hope you enjoy
 
i'll have some newer stuff including my avatar pic up here shortly today
 
this is the shot that is my avatar now

STOCK SHOT

AUDI Le mans concept

check back fore more stuff... enjoy!!
 
....wow no responses. do i really suck at this
 
I like the composition and the framing of both shots, but I think you overdid the contrast on them. I might do a remix of your stock shot because I think it can potentially be an awesome picture.
 
I like the composition and the framing of both shots, but I think you overdid the contrast on them. I might do a remix of your stock shot because I think it can potentially be an awesome picture.
well the gt i made into my avatar shot and i'm still tryin to get back into my groove
 
go ahead on the remix remember all my unedited shots are fair game
 
glad to see you're still here. the new updates are great as well. i'd love to get my hands on them but i dont have photoshop or the time anymore. atleast not now.
 
jg dont worry i'll have more up eventually. i just have some things goin on now
EDIT: anyone else ever notice how the GT LM looks like it sits higher on one side in that pic or is it me
 
Last edited:
im back with my own computer now so updates should be more regular
 
NEW STUFF it took forever i'm sorry
tvr speed 12

nismo 400R


ENJOY!!
 
I am glad you are still around.
 
tvr i will always be here now

is it me or does the 2nd 400r shot look kinda realistic? i know i know i shouldn't be admirin my work like that
 
i may do a tourist trophy update i dunno
 
update. i got a motorockr z6m and i'm gonna do a series of a new set of pics for cell phone backgrounds i got mine set as a nismo 400R
 
update from previous post
i got about 2 shots taken and workin on more stay tuned
 
Here's a tip for the watermark removal. (I use GIMP) I use the crop tool and check the "fixed ratio" box so the pic stays at a 4:3 ratio. Then start just above the water mark and try to keep the pic as big as possible. Go to the my gallery link in my signature to see how it turns out. But when you take the shot in game you have to make sure you leave some extra pace on the bottom of the pic.
 
okay i've been gone way too long now and im sorry for that but this is all ive got done
 
Last edited:
Can i ask a dumb question? I guess I will

Why resize them so small?
 
Back