GT40 or Mark IV?

  • Thread starter Thread starter billyJoe
  • 11 comments
  • 3,326 views
Messages
31
United Kingdom
manchester
guys what the best to drive ford GT40 or ford mark IV 67?
 
Last edited:
GT40, but why not have both?
 
I got the GT40 in GT6 and the Mark IV in GT5 and I can tell that the GT40 is the best but I have not tried the Mark IV in GT6 yet ;)
 
useful which is the best feel and doesn't get too squirrelly easily?
 
GT40 is more akin to a squirrel.
 
haha ok new one for you if you had choice of above two or XJ13?
 
I would have picked GT40 over XJ13 :P But the Ferrari P330 over the GT40 tbh.
 
This is all assuming you already possess a Miura, which is kind of akin to a mink.
 
Mark IV is the fastest and moat stable car of the lot. Just a dream to drive.
 
Of your choices I'd say Jag and Ford Mk IV. Both are sweet cars, but the Jag edges it for me because it's paintable, has one with stripes in GT6 (Chrome Line if you're into that kinda thing) and is British, so I am kinda biased. But no, honestly the Ford handles really well, so does the Jaguar out of the box, but do you want to make it unique, or do you like that Mk IV red?
 
interesting views chaps many thanks i will ponder on this
 
Back