GT4P vs REAL VIDEO by UDDE

• Thread starter Udde
  • 42 comments
Originally posted by Event Horizon
nooo! quicktime!! :banghead:
:banghead:
Don't support Apple computers.
Cool vid though.
The jitteriness shows you are using a dual shock and proves that the realism and responsiveness of the car physics has increased greatly.

:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Attachments

• drivingforcepro.jpg
    drivingforcepro.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 73
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Quicktime Alternative

Use that.

The only thing not awesome about that video was that you had traction control on.

I can make a run without TCS, the new wheel and street tires, to make it even more realistic. Although I'm still wondering what time is being driven - it looks like perhaps a 1'06.xxx but its hard to say. I tried 2 laps yesterday and got to a 1'08.0, with some practice I should be able to get a lap like the one being driven here ...

The guy with the real car lap time is 1:11.something. In the game is posible to do a much better time :) but of course, we don't know if the real one is going to the limit or not :S

I will try to make some laps with my usual configuration (no TCS, no ASM, Manual, Normal, etc) to see the best time I can get

Sorry all, but that file sucked up about 14 gig of my 20 gig per month bandwidth in a matter of days so I had to take it down before I ran out. Someone else please host this, or set up a torrent or something. Thanks.

Back